Initial Impressions of the TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock AEG System

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In sticking to Gunfighers808 style of Topic Title and Topic Description, this is a very quick initial review of the TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock AEG System released in Japan today. Even though it's released

lol BUT ITS NOT HOW IT IS...   Your just assuming... have you seen one break ?? no you havent, do you know why i know you havent becuase no one has.. if someone had i would know about it.   Not

druid, we gotta have a contest to see who has more TM EBBs! I have the socom and sopmod, i'm selling a few unused AEGs to pick up the TM scar. It's like crack....

Posted Images

For those who have changed the inner barrel of their TM SCAR-L, was the inner barrel stuck pretty well with the hop bucking? On the TM M4 Recoil Shock series, the barrels are stuck pretty good (which is why there have been a lot of reported broken hop units - from people trying to force the inner barrel out of the hop unit)

I got my scar and its awsome ;) it shoots 315 fps out of the box and a ROF of 1450 with my 7.4v lipo.

the only thing i did allready whas removing the fuse and put on a dean connector.

so any some ideas to put on the scar ? what kind of sight, or silencer,grip any thing els .

Suppressors aren't much use in airsoft in terms of actually suppressing, optic choice depends on where you play and foregrip selection is very much a personal preference that you need to decide on based on trying out a few different options.

Other than that, TangoDown standard or SCAR rail covers look nice.

yeah i know, but i have a TM p90 and if i put a silencer on that thing then you dont hear me shoot the p90 , same thing on the UMP.

the only guns that i know off where a silencer work pretty well is a p90 and UMP.

I had many times that i whas schooting at guys, and they did not hear me, and i whas not that far a way.

a m4 and scar and many ohter guns make alot more sound there it does not work .

One question about the marui scar: Does closing and opening of the stock tend to wear out the wires in anyway? just curious. I just hope it doesnt pinch the wire or damage it from extended periods of folding.

Would be very surprised if it did happen , the sheathing on the cable seems very strong and durable to me . Think you'd need a hellava lot of opening and closing to start to degrade it .

you can fit any lenght you wand, you just ned to cover up the extended part of the barrel then with a silencer.

and btw you not gonne see any diferance in range for those 6 cm not even if you put a 40 cm barrel in it.

you only gonne get a tighter grouping with a longer barrel and with or fps limet of 350 fps.

1* guys i have a little problem, i have unscrewd the screw that holt te barrel to remove it, so now i can slide the barrel up and down but i cant get it out of the upper,

does it slede completely out of the upper or only half and then pull it up the get it out ?

because i try it but does not seems to work.

or i dont pull/slide hard enoug because im afraid i break anything.

2* so after i faild to get it out i tryt to get it back in, but the problem here is when i slede is back in the bolt seem to get stuck in and does not move back and forward .

So is thare any trick to get it back in and working ?