Initial Impressions of the TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock AEG System

SCAR-L = 300mm

SCAR-CQC = 260mm

I didn't realize that the SCAR-L had such a short barrel, as my CQB-R has a 300mm installed (though it's halfway through my muzzle break). I wonder what the SCAR-H will have as an inner barrel length.

Edited by akiraspeedstar
  • Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In sticking to Gunfighers808 style of Topic Title and Topic Description, this is a very quick initial review of the TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock AEG System released in Japan today. Even though it's released

lol BUT ITS NOT HOW IT IS...   Your just assuming... have you seen one break ?? no you havent, do you know why i know you havent becuase no one has.. if someone had i would know about it.   Not

druid, we gotta have a contest to see who has more TM EBBs! I have the socom and sopmod, i'm selling a few unused AEGs to pick up the TM scar. It's like crack....

Posted Images

is that shop good, never heard of them, most of the time i buy at redwolf or ehobbyasia.

In a word yes ! Ordered two sopmod/socom hop units from them on a Sunday night arrived Thursday morning , normal delivery NOT special delivery .

P.S. I'm the bears mate with the standard lenth Scar and yes it is the best gun I've ever owned ! .

Well I placed an order for a lot of parts and accessories on a Sunday morning, they shipped out my order 8 hours later. The package got to me on Tuesday morning O_o

A lot of people on the SOPMOD thread have used them for guns and said it shipped very fast and arrvied very fast.

Edited by akiraspeedstar