Initial Impressions of the TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock AEG System

I recently got a TM SCAR-H. After Vipertechs and GBBRs I expected a really toyish feeling but it was much better than expected. It has some downsides (that charging handle which is cheap plastic for example) but in general I am satisfied.

I noticed that the AAC 18T MITER flash hider of Marui is incorrect. As most of you might know, MITER flash hiders cover almost 2" of barrel behind the threaded part of the barrel. But Marui did not replicate that, therefore if one wants to use a different flash hider (like a PTS one which works with the SCAR-H suppressor, Marui FH does not) the gun can not be used in 13" configuration.

I contacted a local guy here to have some custom barrel extensions made in the correct length. Is anyone interested?

Edited by emp3ror86
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In sticking to Gunfighers808 style of Topic Title and Topic Description, this is a very quick initial review of the TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock AEG System released in Japan today. Even though it's released

lol BUT ITS NOT HOW IT IS...   Your just assuming... have you seen one break ?? no you havent, do you know why i know you havent becuase no one has.. if someone had i would know about it.   Not

druid, we gotta have a contest to see who has more TM EBBs! I have the socom and sopmod, i'm selling a few unused AEGs to pick up the TM scar. It's like crack....

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hey, some questions:

1. I would like to drop in a M110 in my Scar-L. Do I have to change the stock gearset for that? Any other changes I should made instead of the motor?

2. I already have a Prometheus 6.03 EG barrel here, is it a straight fit?

3. I plan to drop in this mosfet along with a 7.4 lipo, I know there's not much space available in the stock, but do you think it can fit? (I don't have the exact dimensions right now?)

mosfetz2r9d.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by KyleKatarn
  • 4 months later...