Initial Impressions of the TM PX4 GBB Pistol

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

after read this thread I'm going to buy TM PX4...its seem fun and don't mine add another pistol collection

It's helpful to mention what temperature you are using green gas (propane); I imagine it's fairly cool in the UK and I understand gas pistols work well with propane there.   With propane (or any pro

To take out the trigger...hell I was going to explain it, just follow this video : )     If there is anything you're not sure about, do ask.

Posted Images

Everyone's had different experiences i guess and a credit line is fair enough; But Mike is definitely the best chap to speak to when it comes to TM pistols in the UK; Getting the PX4 8 days after it's Japan release, despite snow and christmas is quite a feat..

Wherever you get it you won't be dissapointed, it really is a cracking little shooter :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That was really, really fast. I'm impressed. Although, the slide doesn't look anywhere near as snappy as the polymer one. Plus the fact the TM PX4 slide is the heaviest, most solidest most convincing feeling slide i've ever seen on a TM pistol...

Here's hoping for a tightbore!

Can anyone advise on the length of trigger pull compared to the Marui P226? Being used to the Colt 45's trigger, I find the P226 to have a very long trigger pull.

ANY DA/SA pistol compared to the 1911's trigger pull will feel like *suitcase*. Judging from the slow mo vid below, it has about as much take up and reset as a P226.

jump to 1:24 for slow motion

Ahh Ok, preflebly a release at zeroone.

guns on sale there now £143

ordered mine the other day got it yesterday and once you pick it up you wont believe how heavey it is in the hand for a compact pistol ive got a tm 1911 meu and the px4 is heavier and boy does it have a kick on it when useing green gas. Loving the gun very much.

Just a quick question does any one else slide catch a little when racking the slide without a mag in it if i pull the slide back it stops back not on the slide lock but a little before not sure if this wad designed for adjusting the hop up but only takes a little nudge to make the slide move forward.

as shown in this video shame its two tone but it does highlight by question

Just a quick question does any one else slide catch a little when racking the slide without a mag in it if i pull the slide back it stops back not on the slide lock but a little before not sure if this wad designed for adjusting the hop up but only takes a little nudge to make the slide move forward.

as shown in this video shame its two tone but it does highlight by question

Mine does that as well; I'm not exactly sure why, but it doesn't affect the performance when firing.

I have to say though, that two tone looks awfully like the slide was sprayed without dissassembly going by the safety catch area... Good ol' zero one and their excellent service i guess.

Mine does that as well; I'm not exactly sure why, but it doesn't affect the performance when firing.

I have to say though, that two tone looks awfully like the slide was sprayed without dissassembly going by the safety catch area... Good ol' zero one and their excellent service i guess.

not sure he got it from zerone as he said it was from china or japan. Im thinking the slide catches for adjustment of the hop up. Wasnt sure if it was a problem with mine or not as ive had trouble releasing the mag when pressing the mag realise but im thinking its down to a certain amount of grease added by zerone before it was shiped to me. as it doesnt seam to get jammed asmuch now ive been using it but, if the slide was aproblem would have sent it backa again

just a up date guys the first aftermarket part is available now its a nine ball 6.03 tight bore barrel from redwolf

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Precision_Barrels_GBB_Nine_Ball_6_03_Inner_Barrel_Tokyo_Marui_PX4_90mm.htm

Edited by ryangolfvr6
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone here know of US retailers (other than AirsoftGI) that carry the PX4 at the moment? Thanks.

And on the metal slide (from ebairsoft) doesn't have real trademarks. I wouldn't pay 200+ for that. Hopefully this is a prototype and they'll make one with real trademarks. This thing has been released for 2 months so it shouldn't be much longer until aftermarket releases.

Storm%20Px4%20CNC%20Aluminum%20Slide%20a.jpg

http://www.ebairsoft.com/storm-aluminum-slide-steel-barrel-p-4156.html

Its been a while since I posted about anything airsoft. I just picked up one of these puppies at AEX in Sacramento. I inspected the gun looking for possible flaws in the design and found none. Unlike the glock and the m9, the PX4 has a rubber recoil buffer. That means that the slide should hold up very well. Metal slides will not be needed for quite a while.

The gun is a chunker. I agree with GF808 that it feels like a USP compact.

The piston/nozzle assembly is pretty darn big which is a big plus for those planning to use these in cold weather.

I'd like to get a new piston lid/piston head for it. Just cause :P

Will update further findings (if any) after a while.

Got mine today, delivered in less than 24 hours from Elite Shooting Center with a fitted tightbore and nineball hop!

Absolutly INCREDABLE. Managed to get 60+ kills using nothing but the PX4. Honestly can't explain how amazing this pistol is, the action is amazing, trigger pull is so short you can double tap like theres no tomorrow.

That M6X looks too big for it lol...

Still, very nice.

Cheers man :) The M6 does look a bit big, but in the hand it's not as obtrusive - It goes quite well with the chunkiness of the PX4 in person :)

Got mine today, delivered in less than 24 hours from Elite Shooting Center with a fitted tightbore and nineball hop!

Absolutly INCREDABLE. Managed to get 60+ kills using nothing but the PX4. Honestly can't explain how amazing this pistol is, the action is amazing, trigger pull is so short you can double tap like theres no tomorrow.

Heh, told ya! :P I'm going to assume that's a CQB game? I mean, i know it's good, but if that's 60+ kills in woodland i'm not using mine right xD Got my tightbore, 9ball rubber and 2 more mags on the way from EHA. Hurrah!