Initial Impressions of the TM PX4 GBB Pistol

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

after read this thread I'm going to buy TM PX4...its seem fun and don't mine add another pistol collection

It's helpful to mention what temperature you are using green gas (propane); I imagine it's fairly cool in the UK and I understand gas pistols work well with propane there.   With propane (or any pro

To take out the trigger...hell I was going to explain it, just follow this video : )     If there is anything you're not sure about, do ask.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one again :D missed my old one too much. Thanks to an amazing member on here I got a new plastic slide (the original had cracked) which is the nice new nylong fibre style one. Also got a Nebula lower on the way too, got a nice worn in Nineball too which is performing nicely - without deforming the hop adjuster this time! - 6.01 TB fitted too and PDI Piston Head fitted too.

Thinking about getting the Shooters Design Enhanced Gas Routers worth getting? Supposedly they are meant to be as good as the Nineball version upping the fps a little aswell as gas efficiency.

Does anyone know if this will fit the tm px4 and is there anywhere I can get it that will ship to Ireland? I prefer to have a lanyard on stuff so it won't go too far.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/717837/beretta-hammer-spring-cup-with-lanyard-px4-series

Also has anyone reccomendation on how to keep the front sight in place? My one seems to be a fraction too small for the bevel or something.

Thanks,

Paul

Does anyone know if this will fit the tm px4 and is there anywhere I can get it that will ship to Ireland? I prefer to have a lanyard on stuff so it won't go too far.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/717837/beretta-hammer-spring-cup-with-lanyard-px4-series

Also has anyone reccomendation on how to keep the front sight in place? My one seems to be a fraction too small for the bevel or something.

Thanks,

Paul

Judging by the looks of the ones made for airsoft, no it won't work. However you can try buying the ones made for the marui PX4 from japan.

http://www.first-jp.com/items/10/03/09/detail.php?itemcode=1003NIN00177 Here's one. 

And on different colours : http://www.laylax.com/SHOP/px4_fook_web.html

Both are made by laylax/first factory/nineball however they're called this week. I believe they're fairly recent additions so we might see them on HK stores before too long.

If your front sight is loose, I use a folded small piece of paper under its. Puts enough pressure for it to stay in place without being so permanent as glue.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

So I encountered a problem after today's CQB game. The nozzle was stuck in forward position. Taking off the slide and pushing it back it will go back but it will slightly go forward. Taking apart the entire back part of the slide revealed the cause to be the buffer(at least I think its the buffer. part PX-10). I don't know if it was swollen or something but it wouldn't let the nozzle move normally. I used green gas and it was 2-5 degree Celsius on today. Anyone know a solution?

So I encountered a problem after today's CQB game. The nozzle was stuck in forward position. Taking off the slide and pushing it back it will go back but it will slightly go forward. Taking apart the entire back part of the slide revealed the cause to be the buffer(at least I think its the buffer. part PX-10). I don't know if it was swollen or something but it wouldn't let the nozzle move normally. I used green gas and it was 2-5 degree Celsius on today. Anyone know a solution?

Part PX10 is the piston head (or piston cup or however you want to call it). It's the part that seals the gas in the nozzle.

You might want to try lubing it, but if it's swollen  it won't do any good. 

If it's deformed and or swollen your best bet is to get a replacement piston head:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=SD-PT-S758&search=special&rs=Pistol%20-%20Piston%20Head&catid=&cat=679&view_choice=c

Check  the interior of the nozzle itself or deformation and or damage.

Part PX10 is the piston head (or piston cup or however you want to call it). It's the part that seals the gas in the nozzle.

You might want to try lubing it, but if it's swollen  it won't do any good. 

If it's deformed and or swollen your best bet is to get a replacement piston head:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=SD-PT-S758&search=special&rs=Pistol%20-%20Piston%20Head&catid=&cat=679&view_choice=c

Check  the interior of the nozzle itself or deformation and or damage.

Ah thank you. I think I need to upgrade my pistol technics knowledge. :D I'll probably buy the new one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So! I have decided to upgrade my TM PX4, I have heard I should buy a barrel and a hop rubber, but I am an enormous NOOB! I have been looking and searching the big sites (redwolf, ehobbyasia, wgc) but I cant for the life of me find the products I am looking for, there are just so damn many! If I search for hop rubber px4 on ehobbyasia, I get over 3000 results! The thing is, I dont know what to buy! There are so many different products, can someone help me with links to what I should buy? I know I am asking a lot, but I really need help:/

Get any tight bore barrel for the px4, IMO the marui hop is fine until it starts to wear, also if you want a metal slide get the UN company special cnc slide, it's easy to install and is top top quality.

I find different ones, there are 6,00. 6,01. 6,02 and 6,03. what is the difference? I see the 6,01 ones are usually sold out, so I guess they are the best? 

• 4 weeks later...