Initial Impressions of the TM PX4 GBB Pistol

Was CQB Forest Labs. Got the exact same light laser combo on mine!

Buying this soon though -

Flash Light

I know we have the other thread going on but are you sure the SIG light will fit ? The StreamLights STL obviously does because they said so themselves but I doubt the SIG unit will be able to slide far enough back to lock it in place. I'd be happy to take some measurements for you so you dont blow 200 USD for something that doesnt fit your gun.

FYI it does not slide all the way back on my KJW P229, due to the battery hatch hitting the trigger guard. It does lock on to one of the notches further up the 229 rail, since it has more than one.

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

after read this thread I'm going to buy TM PX4...its seem fun and don't mine add another pistol collection

It's helpful to mention what temperature you are using green gas (propane); I imagine it's fairly cool in the UK and I understand gas pistols work well with propane there.   With propane (or any pro

To take out the trigger...hell I was going to explain it, just follow this video : )     If there is anything you're not sure about, do ask.

Posted Images

O dear, thanks alot for that dude, didnt realise tbh.

Measurements of my PX4 rail -

Notch is -

4.5mm from the front

39mm from the trigger guard

5mm Wide

Will it fit?

Also just got some night sighters lummions shizz for night fighting!

Edited by bankz5152

I've always been a big fan of GRAW so this one came as a nice surprise. I've had the good fortune to fire off a few shots with the PX4 and I have to say that I'm very impressed. She's chunky yet compact and hefty but still comfortable in the hands. The addition of a customisable back strap was a nice addition and the markings / detailing all appeared to be clear and concise. Perhaps slightly larger but it reminds me of my USPc in regards to grasp and use.

Overall a nice backup choice and as said already, TM reliable right out of the box.

What holsters have you all been using for your PX4? It's not a very mainstream choice so I don't imagine there is a wealth of options other than the usual generic holster.

Yaaargh. It seems I have made a mistake in this matter. I was looking at referense pictures of the P4X Compact (I went to official beretta site and looked under compact, thinking that was the one). Now that I look at the Marui picture it's actually the Beretta P4X F (full). Which has a bit more rail. FYI see the P4X C here, and then you can see why I had my doubts :D

1272_big_1_340P_340P.jpg

Now, as for the Marui version P4X, you will need the following space to accomodate the Sig unit :

marui_px4_sig_size.jpg

From the center of the notch you need 43mm free backwards to fit the unit. Note the circled space, ie. the corner of the rail end and the trigger guards most foreward part is the limit. It doesnt matter that the trigguer guard slants "backwards" further down.

Edited by NonEx

43MM from notch center to the start of the trigger guard is the minimum required to fit the sig STL. It was the easiest way to measure since the units rail does not end within those measurements but it's total lenght. I do not own a P4X so I did not measure the gun.

Take measurements on YOUR P4X as I described above, if you have 43mm or more (from center of the notch, 40 from the rear part of the notch to the start of the trigger guard), you are good to go.

If your 39mm measurements is from the rearward of the notch to the foremost part of the triggerruard, then you would be able to hammer the unit in place, tight fit I would say. 40mm is do-able.

More measurements as you wish

Total lenght : 87,5mm

Total width : 41,25mm

Total height : 36,75mm

The notch is 5mm wide, those would be standard rail measurements anyways, notch width and rail width.

Edited by NonEx

At the moment its in an M4 mag pouch in my vest.

Ah yes, if in doubt, stick it in an M4 Pouch.

Though soon im making a custom Kydex

Now that would be rather impressive. I normally shy away from newer models such as this as it means having to kit yourself out with more holsters and as I love my Safarilands, the process can become expensive.

What holsters have you all been using for your PX4? It's not a very mainstream choice so I don't imagine there is a wealth of options other than the usual generic holster.

Flyye Seals Drop Leg holster - Simply the best canvas holster going. Doesn't move on the leg, takes everything, and my draw is lightning quick even with the standard thumb break.

Does anyone know what the little things that come with the BB are for??

Slide lock stoppers - Pop 'em in the mags and they prevent the slide locking back. Not sure why TM decided to include these, but that's what they do.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what the little things that come with the BB are for??

I think it's so you can dry fire your gun without having to hold the slide catch down while firing on an empty mag. Maybe it's so people can start using Marui GBBs as prop guns in movies. Small budget Youtube movies maybe?

I've always been a big fan of GRAW so this one came as a nice surprise. I've had the good fortune to fire off a few shots with the PX4 and I have to say that I'm very impressed. She's chunky yet compact and hefty but still comfortable in the hands. The addition of a customisable back strap was a nice addition and the markings / detailing all appeared to be clear and concise. Perhaps slightly larger but it reminds me of my USPc in regards to grasp and use.

Overall a nice backup choice and as said already, TM reliable right out of the box.

mines in a bulle molle acu holster but you can get one from mike at elite shooting centre and hes selling one designed for the px4 think its £25 plus postage

Maybe so.. OR just for fun, I often gas up mags and just shoot while watching tele for fun.

Holster wise -

Just made a neat little one for mine, PX4 + Strike systems laser/light unit on a hip holster. Works rather well though a grub screw keeps catching the Kydex!!

Also made a belt mounted mag carrier, not the best aesthetically but does the job brilliantly!

I'm wondering... the PX4 has a 90.5mm long barrel. Would a slightly longer G17 / P226 barrel stick out? That's 97.0 mm... can someone try?

I'd like to fit it with a TK twist, you see :)

It'd be sticking out by about 4-5mm unfortunately - The inner barrel is only 2mm or so from the end of the outer at most.

I can now happily confirm the TM PX4 takes a 9ball rubber and 6.03 barrel.

Barrel length is 90.5mm.

I'm unable to test for FPS at the moment, and it's too dark to look into range (although it already shoots further than i can see) or accuracy. Once i get a chance i'll update as to the useful effects of the upgrade. Also ordering some LPE shims to replace my homebrew versions.

I was playing a game last Wednesday and one of the guys said he had new 'valves' Not entirley sure what he meant, would that be high flow valves for the mags or something else..

Either way can someone direct me?

He probably meant hi-flow valves; TM use a standard design throughout their pistols. They're entirely a gimmick and give no appreciable difference to the performance; Save your dosh dude.