Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

LORD_SEX

The post in question was asking about Mk18 rifles, not FN SCARs.

If it was about SCARs then that can would be good to go. The SCAR-SD suppressor mounts on the SCAR, and requires a special flashhider/mount. So in regards to if it's appropriate for a mk18 then no it's not.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The post in question was asking about Mk18 rifles, not FN SCARs.

If it was about SCARs then that can would be good to go. The SCAR-SD suppressor mounts on the SCAR, and requires a special flashhider/mount. So in regards to if it's appropriate for a mk18 then no it's not.

Gotcha, never mind.

The only AAC can's with NSN numbers are the M4-1000/SCAR-SD which is part of the SCAR deployment kit. So that'd be a negative on that one.

What he said. Oggy-try to find a replica Knights Armament NT4 QD suppressor-G&P, VFC and DBoys make nice ones if you don't have one. Also don't forget the Knights QD birdcage flash hider (with the notch), but this may be included in the suppressor that you buy. I'd go for a replica EOTech 553 instead of a magnified optic. If you go for an ACOG, EBB has the replica Trijicon ECOS TA-31 ACOG. Don't forget a tac light too, either the Insight M3X with pushbutton or a replica Surefire Scout from EBB (lighter than SF M952's). I've only seen the standard TD rail covers on their issued MK 18's (M4 CQBR) and not the TD SCAR rail covers, but if you want to use those-go for it, they're a little more lower profile (less thick). As for the TD MK 46 forehand grip, I'd rather go with the newer quick-detach version. EBB has a replica of those too. Do you know how hard it is to get those old ones on and off some rail handguards? Trust me.

Alright thanks guys, too bad about the AAC cans... I like the look of a blackout poking out of the end of a DD rail. The INO SOPMOD somes with a KAC QD flash hider so I'll leave that alone and wait for a DYTac tracer NT4 rather than buying a VFC one.

AAC does have some sexy hiders. Go for it if you really like that look.

Might that be a HAXPEDITION pack? I have one looks just like it that a friend got in the Taipei night market, it had tags that said "HAXPEDITION:FARCON II"

it looks like a maxped bag with slight variations. I would be thrilled to find someone else who stumbled on the HAX

@Roob: Yeh its a "Haxped"... Got it quite cheap years ago. Using it since then ^_^

-IBH Replica

-Cateye, IRLight Replica

-PVS14 Replica

-Comtac II Replica

-BDU-Trousers Woodland

-TDU-Jacket Woodland w. flag

-Magnum Amazon boots

-Mechanix gloves Woodland

-Shemag Tan

-Black Swiss Glasses

-PACA beige Replica

-King Arms ChestRig tan

• Bag for 40 mikemike
  • MBITR with handset and blade antenna Replica
  • 6xM4 Mags
  • Signal Panel
  • First aid kit (scissors, patches, bandages)
  • knife
  • 2 LIghtsticks
  • Fire
  • Inova lamp
  • inova helmband
  • Smoke Grenade Replica
- Maxpedition Replica backpack

-Noname Belt with

• Safariland Holster M92 with Magpouch
  • Magpouch
  • Utility pouch
  • Space for a leg panel

-Dboy M4 with M203, Acog Replica, PEQ Replica and a paintjob

I Hope i didnt forget something :D

greetings

@Roob: Yeh its a "Haxped"... Got it quite cheap years ago. Using it since then ^_^

-IBH Replica

-Cateye, IRLight Replica

-PVS14 Replica

-Comtac II Replica

-BDU-Trousers Woodland

-TDU-Jacket Woodland w. flag

-Magnum Amazon boots

-Mechanix gloves Woodland

-Shemag Tan

-Black Swiss Glasses

-PACA beige Replica

-King Arms ChestRig tan

• Bag for 40 mikemike
  • MBITR with handset and blade antenna Replica
  • 6xM4 Mags
  • Signal Panel
  • First aid kit (scissors, patches, bandages)
  • knife
  • 2 LIghtsticks
  • Fire
  • Inova lamp
  • inova helmband
  • Smoke Grenade Replica
- Maxpedition Replica backpack

-Noname Belt with

• Safariland Holster M92 with Magpouch
  • Magpouch
  • Utility pouch
  • Space for a leg panel

-Dboy M4 with M203, Acog Replica, PEQ Replica and a paintjob

I Hope i didnt forget something :D

greetings

nice nice nice!

Looking at those pictures I might as well be stevie *fruitcage* wonder, can't see *suitcase*

edit

not to cause offence, but really, its pretty hard to pic anything out. Get some in game pictures, or use a timer or something. I've got better pics on my blackberry, and the camera on that is no where near as good as what yours looks like.

Get a smaller helmet.

Small head, I plan to fill that space with a headset.

Bernd, looking good there!

Curtis: I would suggest getting that dcu jacket, smaller helmet(or bigger head) and 3-point Norotos ;) .

Couldn't find a smaller helmet. Haha. The Norotos sounds like a good idea.

lol someone looks really tiny...

Yep.

-Curtis G.

Small head, I plan to fill that space with a headset.

Couldn't find a smaller helmet. Haha. The Norotos sounds like a good idea.

Yep.

-Curtis G.

So you are on a good way, keep up the good work, and get us some better pics, i think we might find a decent setup there,

Cheers, Hardy

I agree with Hardy12, get us some better pics, and we'll help you out.

I also suggest getting a safariland holster(or a replica), sig 226.

Give us some more pics of the blaster. I suggest painting it, although some seal weapons are not painted.

What they all said. You can get replica Safariland/Blackhawk holsters from EBB. They also have low-priced replica comm. headsets (COMTAC2, etc.) Try dusting you M4 with some spray paint to blend in: Tamiya Aircraft spray, Krylon or Rustoleum are good. Try to take a pic some other place-like outdoors for better lighting and maybe take off your glasses when you take pics. Good luck and keep it up.

Archived