Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

LORD_SEX

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a pull throught the thread and a look over the site but I couldn't find the answer I was looking for, what weapons (rifle/sidearm) would a Gulf War I US Navy Seal be armed with? (Ground side, not looking for boarding or anything).

And what load carrying gear? I have a feeling the BDU's would be choc-chips, but any further help would be appreciated.

IF.

hi i have been through a couple of the threads and unable to find an image of seals using the ACE protec. I have only seen the classic, if someone could pm me an image if there is one of seals using the Ace style i would appreciate. sry if this has already been spoken about

ace-water-s.jpg - Ace

protecclassic.jpg - classic

A couple of pics from a PD-game a few weeks back. Took the CIRAS and the PCU out from the closet and tried to look like a SEAL.

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4411.jpg

IMG_4392.jpg

Kitlist:

Polartec fleece-cap

ESS NVG

ORC PCU

Intermediate Cold Weather-gloves

G-Shock

SABER + U-94 PTT

Bijans-knee pads

Danner Desert Eagle GTX-boots

EI MLCS MAR-CIRAS(Ceradyne BALCS-soft armor + SAPI-plates)

EI MLCS MBITR Pouch

EI MLCS Double Mag Pouch

EI MLCS Single Mag Pouch

AI MLCS Canteen Pouch

2 x EI MLCS Single Frag Pouch

EI MLCS Utility Pouch

EI MLCS FB Single Pistol Mag Pouch

AI MLCS Admin Pouch

AI MLCS MAP

SOG SEAL Pup

Carabiner*

Bungee cord*

Rubber bands

EI Duty Belt

EI MLCS Leg Panel

EI MLCS M60 Pouch

EI MLCS Medical Pouch

Safariland 6004

CQB-R*

Aimpoint CompM2

SF M951

KAC-silencer*

BHI-sling

P226*

SF P104

Replicas are marked with an asterisk(*). I could have left out the goggles, but maybe they are against the blowing snow.. :) Snowy environment doesn't go together well with the gear, although pics from the Cold Response-exercise does come to mind. I left my helmet home, since the gel padding becomes as hard as rock in the temperatures that we had that day. I also left my TASC-headset home for some reason, but I can't seem remember why.. :blush:

And a pair of OR-gaiters are already on the way..

Yes, as Eizen kindly stated, jacket and trousers are an ORC PCU-uniform. It's a goretex outfit witch is a rather nice piece of kit. I used it in combination with a fleece "middle layer"-garment and while that kept me warm, the outer layer kept me dry. We had about -14 C that day and about 50cm of snow. I do need the gaiters, though.

An ARPAT pattern ECWCS-outfit with a similar middle layer garment does the same job in keeping one warm and dry and it provides a bit better snow-camouflage effect. But of course that is a no-go in a SEAL impression.

ORC lvl 5 isnt Gortex at least mine isn't its a softshell according to Millitary morons its Agility™ by Brookwood, still top stuff I love mine. I just ordered my LBT6094 today Only Flyye but hopefully it'll be a bit more wearable that my Sauna RAV

Archived