Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

LORD_SEX

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd post this here, found it in a thread over at fnforum.net. Now I am quite bad at telling AOR1 apart from desert marpat and whatnot, so if this isn't a SEAL then feel free to shout at me.

main_01_zps1047f982.jpg

We don't see all that many pics of mk16's in use, so I figured this might be of interest to someone. This was also the first one I've seen of a SEAL (or what seems like one to me anyway) with one, although I'm sure there are others that I haven't seen.

Thread in question: http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-scar-photo-section/21313-scars-war-terror-76.html  

There are also a few pics of the mk17 5.56 conversions that were supposed to replace SOCOM's mk16's in said thread.  

Exactly the same frog I got on two of those carriers! Great stuff.

Another kit

obHOJsg.jpg

Based on this photo, though I had been using a variation on this before I found this one.

obHOJsg.jpg

Both the skull frog on the back of the carrier and the helmet came painted as is from a Team guy. 

Asked this on another forum but might as well here too. For your armoury numbers do you use seperate numbers for different weapon systems and associated accessories or do you simply use a single number across the board to help provide a quick reference to what's your kit, also allowing you to swap accessories as required?

As its unlikely my kit will end up in an armoury consisting of others kit I can see the application of both.

Quick question.  Sourced a genuine MSA 2001 in medium and I was wondering if they tend to run smaller than a medium 2000.  I only say that because of all of the replicas I've tried on, they all seem to ride a little high with minimal padding (replica's tending to be size med).  I've owned four real 2000's and wear a medium comfortably.  Can anybody help a brotha out?

• 2 weeks later...

Latest project:

Kitlist:
- Pantac PACA vest khaki + EI MLCS triple shingle pouch (2x)
- Flyye 1961a chestrig khaki
- NAR C.A.T.
- Element Vip strobe tan
- Battle Rhino TEA PTT
- Dytac dummy M67 frag grenade
- Multitool
- IR US flag patch
- Calico Jack Patch
- Dummy restraints
10356773_809719565727485_17711062639904510483085_809719579060817_622892632240922

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A loysy picture but this should give you guys some inkling as to what I'm building at the moment.

OPRedWingish_zps74ea1cb5.jpg

The gun is not quite SPR but still, it has now gotten an M3 scope and some harris 'pods. The vest has also gotten some more filling but still waiting on my MBITR to arrive.

Archived