Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

LORD_SEX

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps he does some Seal/Marsoc work when he's not on Airsoft ops, I can see some of that Navy training could help with his dayjob, the skills cross over, all they need to do now is issue mags with winding wheels and its totally cross training...

I read some speculation that they'd be using UTM man-markers because they're easier to clear up afterwards.  Just what I hear.

Captions on the set say that both marsoc and SEALs were involved in the training, other photos in the set show both but not the masks as clearly.

Anyone here have hands on experience with Semapo gear? In particular quality and colour matching with gen AOR 1&2.

Looking to replace my Claw Gear Socom BDUs and nab an AOR2 6094A (which I appreciate Semapo don't make yet but they've got AOR1 versions so it should be in the pipeline?).

Just wondering if its a brand worth bothering with, as I've only really seen the AI review and they're not the most objective folk out there.

I absolutely love the stuff Semapo puts out.  They're usually pretty good with customer service as well, except for one instance when they were putting out the combats for the preorder.  That said, quality is fantastic, from the pattern to the construction.  I have the 6094, Crye M4 pouches, and both AOR1/2 combats.

Anyone here have hands on experience with Semapo gear? In particular quality and colour matching with gen AOR 1&2.

Looking to replace my Claw Gear Socom BDUs and nab an AOR2 6094A (which I appreciate Semapo don't make yet but they've got AOR1 versions so it should be in the pipeline?).

Just wondering if its a brand worth bothering with, as I've only really seen the AI review and they're not the most objective folk out there.

Not my pics

WP_20140615_044.jpg

WP_20140615_041.jpg

WP_20140615_031.jpg

Cheers guys. The stuff looks sweet on paper but always good to hear from people using it.

If I had the cash man I'd jump on the current AOR2 on Huey's, saves worrying about importing. Unfortunately unless we pull off our megastock bonus it'll have to be a Christmas/Birthday treat, and hopefully Semapo will have heard my pleas and released the 6094A in AOR2 by then.

Out of curiosity St Matt will you be restocking the AOR2 down the line? And will you be getting in plate carriers and pouches too?

Thanks.

Hi Tw1tch,

Yes we will be restocking the AOR2 uniforms in the near future, we will also be getting the pouches in in AOR1&2. We can/will be getting some of the plate carriers but as we are LBX/LBT stockists too we need to just check its ok to get the Semapo 6094's as they are obviously LBT copies.

I hope that helps?

We are also getting the new US Woodland Gen2 uniforms (hopefully next week).

Yes we will be restocking the AOR2 uniforms in the near future, we will also be getting the pouches in in AOR1&2. We can/will be getting some of the plate carriers but as we are LBX/LBT stockists too we need to just check its ok to get the Semapo 6094's as they are obviously LBT copies.

I'd really like to see a chest rig in AOR2 able to carry six 7.62 magazines, via pouches or whatever.

I'm currently using a Weesatch in Multicam, but the spaces are still made for STANAG, not SCAR-H mags.

What does NSW use for the SCAR-H anyway?

Archived