Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

LORD_SEX

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could've sworn that I've seen some Mayflower in use.  I'll check around for ya.  I know for a fact there's some photos with the APC in use, and if that's good to go then I'm sure the chest rigs will work.  Also, a lot of pics just show standard 5.56 pouches on the people holding Mk17s.  Which from experience in airsoft are a little deep, but can hold one 7.62 mag.

In the meantime, here's a few photos that have SEALs with 7.62 platforms for any ideas.

scar-seal-1.jpg

20121028-124816.jpg

picture16dy.png

tumblr_n5dcsx9pXy1tw4pxzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7ui7d9Oqd1tw4pxzo1_500.jpg

I think I see a few Tyr 7.62 open tops...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On my phone so can't see close up but is that FCPC in AoR1 or their Digital Desert (which I imagine is a different thing as they definitely sell AoR2 kit)?

Interesting if they are the same thing or they do manufacture in AoR1 as I've got myself one of their assault back panels in AoR2 for attaching to my 6094 when I finally get it through customs and it'd be nice to have the same option for the AoR1 rig I'd like to build.

Yeah that is an FCPC. I'm assuming it's in their desert digital not AoR1 as there is no mention of their products in AoR1 on either their site or social sites.

I have the FCPC in Dessert Digital and from what i can make out it is not dissimilar to AoR1, but I'll do a comparison and post up a pic. 

• 1 month later...

MK12 with PMAG (both 20 and 30 rounders), legitimate or not?

Most Mk12 pictures I find are with STANAGs but I'm curious if they're out there.

Unfortunately I don't think PTS did 5.56 20 rounders for the Recoil series as I really want to build a Recoil SPR (as well as a 416 and maybe in the distant future a Mk18). Don't think there are short recoil mags in existence whatsoever though.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lord Sex had far too much kit and needs to share it.

I'm still working on SEAL inspired kit but am too out of shape to post up pics and still working on details. Got a Manta sorted for my helmet now though.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived