Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

LORD_SEX

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No its not like UKARA... the law states bright yellow or bright orange but if you are in a airsoft event you could cover it...they are some brainiacs aren't they???

Here's another one just that mods don´t be upset...

Hey man, I've seen your pictures in a lot of threads and they're always very impressive. The kit and the action look good enough that you don't even notice the bright colors, and that's what counts.

Had a quick Google and it appears to be an anti-mirage shield for low volume fire. Also helpful for the following;

1) removing the can or check for tightness without gloves
2) you can throw it in the truck or bag when it's hot and not worry about melting stuff
3) it helps prevent the dents & dings that come with use in the field
4) you can buy a bunch and match them to whatever outfit or rifle you're wearing.

This is a stupid question, and I apologize because mainly I'm in a bit of a hurry and need an answer rather quickly. But I was wondering what replica company comes close to the actual AOR1 patter in terms of color and pattern. I've done quick searches and it seems like FLYYE comes closest to being the winner. Any help would do as I'm currently in the process of debating between TS and a FLYEE AOR1 6094 plate carrier.

Both ToySoldier and FLYYE seem to be quite good, though in most pictures it almost looks as if FLYYE's AOR1 is a bit too vibrant in its colors, but that should go away with some dirt and wear. In other pictures that I have seen taken by people without any professional camera and photo editing equipment, the pattern looks pretty good.

I did some quick reviews and looked on youtube and it seems like the winner always ends up being FLYYE, even though from what I've heard TS uses real AOR1 fabric or something along those lines. I'm looking to get my vest soon and work on a SEAL loadout, even though I've been out of the game for quite some time, and $1k-3k for a vest is just waaaaaay too ridiculous to spend on something that's only going to get used and abused and possibly used in a game, even though I intend to apply real EI AOR1 pouches and use mine on the range with my RS AR. I just wanted to see what was out there that came close to the EI issued AOR1, and of course with time and dirt and wear would stand up as well.

Archived