Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LORD_SEX

Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

Could you upload the clips someplace else, like rapidshare? I'm sure that would be much appreciated.

Links seem to be working again. Give it a try, you have have to reload the page to get the quicktime to start loading. Enjoy.

if you jsut keep clicking on the links they eventually work (after 5-6 times) its a badass clip

Persistence is key. It's pretty awesome. I have that same camera they used, now just to find some real SEALs :P

if you jsut keep clicking on the links they eventually work (after 5-6 times) its a badass clip

It's easiest to just reload the main page till it works, then right click and download whatever resolution you want.

And god, Titliest, do you have all the cool toys?

Could be 5 minutes, could be 20. It may never be released. That's how short film projects like this go. I've worked on about a dozen high end projects that just live on hard drives never to be seen again.

They keep saying "in theaters" but the DP has clarified through a few blogs it's a short film. Those "in theater 2010" claims were made just during production.

On the Bandito Bother's production page there's also a higher quality version of that SWCC promo that's been floating around the net for a while.

You can download that by going Portfolio > Branded Entertainment > NAVY - SWCC > Download

They keep saying "in theaters" but the DP has clarified through a few blogs it's a short film. Those "in theater 2010" claims were made just during production.

On the Bandito Bother's production page there's also a higher quality version of that SWCC promo that's been floating around the net for a while.

You can download that by going Portfolio > Branded Entertainment > NAVY - SWCC > Download

Don't forget the boating tips verison in the viral area.

Copyrighted content removed.

Posting another person's hard work and copyrighted material on youtube is not a clever or gentlemanly thing to do.

Copyrighted content removed.

Posting another person's hard work and copyrighted material on youtube is not a clever or gentlemanly thing to do.

Thanks Boss. Clever gentlemen are clever.

Just picked up a carload full of gear today from a recently retired DevGru guy. Full set can be found: HERE. A few of the gems...

Anyone know what those plates go to? Never seen any like them before. The PT Armor and the tan Safariland carrier have soft armor included. :D

4060985517_c9fa34e89f_o.jpg

4060989271_58cdd54291_o.jpg

4060989725_a06f87336a_o.jpg

4060989989_cc62e0280f_o.jpg

4061734948_fd3b3b8e37_o.jpg

4060990649_cf9ba008d9_o.jpg

4060990765_df8c3679cf_o.jpg

4061735600_7f09245526_o.jpg

Hv2.jpg

Anybody have any suggestions for a solid M14 pouch? Right now all I have are the pouches on my H-harness, and they're for a M249.

As for those plates, I think they are early side sapi plates perhaps, the faceting is certainly unique.

-Piano

As for those plates, I think they are early side sapi plates perhaps, the faceting is certainly unique.

They are 10" x 12", the photo makes them look smaller then they are.

Anybody have any suggestions for a solid M14 pouch?

-Piano

I'm interested to know too. I only want one mag per pouch, and I was thinking of picking up the Specter Gear Rifle/ Carbine/ SMG Modular single UMP pouches.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.