Real Sword Type 97B

http://www.kotte-zeller.de/G%26P-M140-High-Torque-Motor---Short-Type.htm?websale7=kotte-zeller-shop&pi=41053&ci=010578 <- thats the motor i use.

Easy to install and fits like the original one .. if not put some tape symmetrical inside the motor cage.

Ill give prices as soon as i get some more orders.

Worldwide shipping is no problem!

I guess they will be arround 20-25€ + shipping.

Edit:

I should mention that the triggerrods are tested with the T97B.

There should be no differences between the small and large version of this rifle.

But i have no chance to prove this now.

Let me know if you have any for sale.

Also, I should just mention that Guarder motor shaft is too long for RealSword for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to say no, the Real Sword 10.8 battery is for the T97 only, part of that battery lay's in the front stock.

Actually the RS 10.8v does fit into both models of the Type 97. You would place it in the B model just as you would the Type 97, except put the part that goes into the upper rail down into the front hand guard/grip. I have 10.8v batteries in both of my 97s. But Lipo may be the easy way to go, putting in the battery is def not the easiest thing to do. But i agree this thing is a CQB beast! Got rails? :P

DSC02391.jpg

Edited by Havoc(CENFL)

Glade to see you put part of the battery in the front hand grip. What did you use to close up the base or did you leave it open?

As for a lipo, i used my right side rail for a peq battery case. Love the way yours looks with the attachments.

Personally still looking for a nice/different type of scope for it, but no luck yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just ran into a problem: all the guarder hop-up buckings I tried(semi-transparent soft one and 70% black one) have failed to either provide enough hop-up or even FEED(black one).

The only visible difference between those and the stock bucking is the part that touches the air nozzle; they were thinning on the outside on the stock bucking.

Does anyone have any success stories with a certain brand's hop-up buckings?

IIRC someone posted in one of the T97 threads about success with a Prommy purple. I had the same experience as you with Guarder clear, which is why I always ran with the stock rubbers - just changed to a fatter hop nub for better control.

Thanks.

I was just trying out the spare parts that I have.

Stock T97 already shoots accurately to long ranges so there was really no need to change anything. :D

I use TM buckings in all my guns and they never let me down.

They fit very well and deliver you realy good shoots.

You can make them even more airtight by rolling some teflon duct tape around it ... there several how to´s out there.

Maybe you need to cut them shorter, but that shouldnt be a problem.

I use TM buckings in all my guns and they never let me down.

They fit very well and deliver you realy good shoots.

You can make them even more airtight by rolling some teflon duct tape around it ... there several how to´s out there.

Maybe you need to cut them shorter, but that shouldnt be a problem.

I cut one of them shorter at where the airnozzle touches; it became worthless.

I will try cutting a few mm short on the KWA 2G bucking I have.

I always knew how to improve airseal with teflon tape, but it never worked with realsword...

EHRM ... where do u cut?

You have to shorten the bucking by cutting down on the barrelsite not on the nozzlesite.

Btw:

Your avatar .. the SVD is on save :rolleyes:

I know, but the biggest difference is the nozzle side so I cut it just about half a mm. And it failed(should have frozen it and thinned the sides instead).

I put that avatar on for a good reason: set the SVD to safe to shoot bullets at capitalists; set it to FIRE to shoot magical psychological thermonuclear explosions.

It is anime after all. :D

Edited by adadqgg

So, is it worth to put Madbull black python barrel in it ?

Short answer: no.

Long answer: realsword's barrel quality is good, and it is tighter than 6.08(I do not have a precise enough caliper to measure exactly how tight, but probably around 6.04); I do not see a reason to change a barrel(most likely not going to get much increase in accuracy because Madbull barrel is tighter) unless your stock barrel is badly scratched.

If you want better accuracy, try putting shims at where the hop-up arm is attached to the hop-up; I found quite a bit of possible side-by-side movement on that area.

I shimmed it and saw noticeable increase in accuracy.

Edited by adadqgg
  • 4 months later...
This is what i got of of mine when i first did this review, i only use a 11.1V lipo NIMH 8.4 volt =12 Rounds Per Second Lipo 7.4 volt 20C at 2200mah = 12 Rounds Per Second Lipo 11.1 volt 20C at 1300mah = 24 Rounds Per Second

Wilekcmc

How are your internals holding up? I'm thinking of putting an 11.1v Lipo in mine.

Thanks

Wilekcmc

How are your internals holding up? I'm thinking of putting an 11.1v Lipo in mine.

Thanks

To tell the truth i havent opened it up since the end of the season. But i will say this with the 11.1 lipo i never had a problem, please rember i am using one of the best fets yo can buy.

• 2 weeks later...

To tell the truth i havent opened it up since the end of the season. But i will say this with the 11.1 lipo i never had a problem, please rember i am using one of the best fets yo can buy.

Just wondering what FPS you're running it at? I take it that if you're in Japan its sub 1 Joule? Thank you.

Edited by richieffff