Real Sword Type 97B

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guy's, I want to fit an infected armoury MOSFET to my type 97 b. I stripped the gun down at the weekend as I want to replace the wiring and keep the original loom as a spare. My problem is the wiring appears to incorrect but yet working fine! The positive terminal on the motor is wired to the negative wire on the battery! Is this normal for a real sword? Should I wire up the MOSFET exactly as per the original wiring with the positive terminal on the motor wired to the negative input on the MOSFET or wire up as per the infected armoury diagram?

After cleaning up my t97 and replacing the piston, I decided to see how much of a difference in wear and tear with the 97B. I must say i was surprise to see everything is going well and the piston does not need replacing. Don’t know if this because i use a 3 round burst instead of full auto. Here are some pics for you all, and yes this is my primary weapon last season.

post-66130-0-61160600-1328616424_thumb.jpg

post-66130-0-42815500-1328616442_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...