I love US woodland & Tri color...

TMC

collector%2077-7.jpg

bdu.jpg

normal_seals2.jpg

normal_DSC01196~0.JPG

This is now the official "US woodland/tricolor" appreciation thread.

rules:

> No flecktarn

> No Destruckto

> No Unimatrix

> No Flecktarnies. Period.

;)

To start the discussion...

http://www.uktacgear.com has now got modded BDU trousers going for £60. Not on the site yet, but they're there! They have the *albartroth* pockets moved to the thighs with velcro (I think) and have calf pockets (with velcro).

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
America
F*ck
Yeah!

IMG_1376copy.jpg

Woodland am bestest camo, and that's a fact. It may not work as well as MARPAT or Multicam (open to debate, mind you), but it looks sexier than any other camo.
America

F*ck

Yeah!

Woodland am bestest camo, and that's a fact. It may not work as well as MARPAT or Multicam (open to debate, mind you), but it looks sexier than any other camo.

I'll +1 rep point you for that. ;)

And it's true that it looks *fruitcage* awesome, especially compared to Nintendoflage or Auscam (hey jellybean wassup?).

i love DCU's i just love em, anyone know where i can get some verry large DCU bottoms for cheap, unmodified, and a large jacket?

Done! my rather tubby yet of good taste friend!

http://www.frontlinenorfolk.com/

edit: Cinder, excellent post... the pose and the bandana made me nearly shed a tear of joy. :o

I will agree with you Doc.

Whilst I do like tri... dpm desert looks better if you ask me.

And those marines have a bad taste in guns... where is your M4 son!

:P

Seen a bunch of US soldiers being trained at senny with SA80s too..

edit: Yeah. That's certainly DPM on the first guy... but the one with the cap has US woodland on without a doubt.

That was the point of the pic you bums :P Two Marines, two countries, side-by-side. I wave two flags at WW2 parades, both red, white and blue B)

A Royal Marine makes his way onto the river bank whilst being covered by a US Marine during a river crossing exercise at Fort AP Hill in Virginia, USA.
MCT Ballcap in Mocha, baby! ;)

I wanted one of them, but after reading the thread 3 or 4 times, I couldn't fathom out which colour was approximate to 'green'. It was like reading a Dulux colour chart.

Do we all love ARPAT then?

/ducks rotten tomatoes

EDIT: That first pic; floppy brims people! It does happen, and I refuse to snip my bush(hat) for anybody!

I wanted one of them, but after reading the thread 3 or 4 times, I couldn't fathom out which colour was approximate to 'green'. It was like reading a Dulux colour chart.

Do we all love ARPAT then?

/ducks rotten tomatoes

EDIT: That first pic; floppy brims people! It does happen, and I refuse to snip my bush(hat) for anybody!

Want to buy my MCT Mocha cap? It's a sort of brownish green...

The Mocha ballcap is a good colour, depending on the lighting it looks green or brown. In natural light it definitely has more of a greenish tinge but under indoor lighting it takes on a more coyoteish tinge, which I think is pretty neat.

Woodland is definitely one of my favourite camouflage patterns, along with tri-colour, but I have to admit, I am a sucker for MARPAT. :P

i just got myself some TIR COLOR trousers and a pair of dessie boots for AG05, i fell in love with tri color after seeing BHD and pictures/clips of the latest iraq war and all the marines in the nice sleek looking gear!

yeah i will get some pictures tomoz and try and post em up! :D

I was mentioned by name... and yet I haven't been around much for the past month... it's nice to know that I haven't been forgotten... :D and by the way, you forgot Phoenix ;)

And for all you US gear numpties, yes I do own a set of woodland, they were given to me, I used to use them for romping in the snow to avoid extra wear and tear on my Flecktarn gear, but now that I picked up a set of snow camo, they've been relegated to work clothes/hunting as I have no other use for them. And don't say that I never owned a set ;)

And don't think that I'm going to trade in my Flecktarn anytime soon either, because it's simply not going to happen as long as the earth keeps spinning :P

I have said what I came here to say, and now I will leave you to your devices and avoid this thread like a radioactive wasteland ;)

Archived