I love US woodland & Tri color...

TMC

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about the gun. I am trying to get an accurate loadout, whatever I choose

SEALs or Delta? You'd want a M4A1 w/ RAS, suprise suprise, for that one. And if you want a vest, go with the ECLs SPEAR (G&P or SF) its used by both the Navy and Army SF's.

Or you could get a AK-74, 47, AKS-74u for an "behind enemy lines" look. :)

I'm currently saving funds for a AKS-74.

Well I've heard that Delta use M16A4/M203 so that they look like standard US Army troops. May I ask why, in open country, US SF use the M4 when the M16A4 can shoot over longer distances, hense being able to take enamy out without them knowing

Well I've heard that Delta use M16A4/M203 so that they look like standard US Army troops. May I ask why, in open country, US SF use the M4 when the M16A4 can shoot over longer distances, hense being able to take enamy out without them knowing

Firstly, delta and SF's use a very large amount of weapons, mostly mission specific.

One of the main tasks of delta is search and grab, sometime in caves, houses, woodland, what have you; the M4 and variants are more suited for that job. But for a open country kit, the A4 would be accurate since they have more range.

So for purely woodland do you think that I should get a ICS M16A3 or a CA M15A4, cos then I can use my MP5 for CQB and the M16/M15 for my US SEAL/Delta and SAS outfit. For CQB I am either gonna wear a SEAL boarding team outfit or a SAS entry team kit. My MP5 is gonna be my CQB outfit because it works better in CQB than an M4, I used to have an M4 and found it too big for CQB. To be honest I think that the MP5 / is better than the M4 because the M4 can only shoot 100 metres further than the MP5 and you wouldn't use an M4 for sniping.

In a book that I recently read, the Delta commander had a G3, one guy had a M16A4 and the rest had MP5s. The author is ex-US SF so do you think he is making it up or does this happen in real life

For the woodland I'd go with the ICS M16, the accuracy is better M4's and the range wouldn't be too much farther in airsoft( 20-30ft).

ps- as I said before, they use a large assortment of weapons- G3 and M16(long range) and mp5's(cqb) providing balance to the team. BTW have you ever skirmished with delt- I mean US Special Forces Group 1 operators? Or do you know any personally that are friends of the family? :)

I use a Mp5(a5) for CQB, they're great little guns. Goes with my SEAL attire.

No, I know a guy who knows a guy who was in the SAS. Even if I knew some1 in SFOD-D, they wouldn't tell me. I am in England. I agree MP5A5s are ace for CQB. I also know a guy who was in Greater Manchester Police TAG, these TAGs or SO19(London) are like the UK SWAT teams

Just thought I'd post this pic whilst I still can :(

This Woodland Camo is addictive!!! Apologies for the purists the M4 w/ RAS is on order at the moment so my M16A2 had to stand in - also Woodland/Tri MICH helmet cover on way from US!!

Many regards

Matt

P6080005.JPG

I wish it was a Trijicon!! G&P ACOG ever so much cheaper.

Got a woodland reversible cover for the MICH coming from the states (Gotta have the woodland effect :D ) and want to fit a NVG bracket too.

The MICH is so much comfier than the K-Pot too - you almost forget you're wearing it.

Cheers

Matt

Kill it with fire!

Its just a guy with a CA33 and fleck, he can't do any much harm.

Perhaps this is or chance to watch the Pinko Flecktarnos in its natural habitat-

-being shot at by the no doubt superior US Woodland users :P

Archived