I love US woodland & Tri color...

TMC

I dont think I'll ever wear another pair of black boots again with any camo :) Desert boots go with everything imo, except for black but then again I wont be wearing black so its alright :D

Desert boots are also so much more comfy, I got a pair of altama's and they are great :D

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted this pic in another thread but I think it also belongs in this one too.Here's my OIF set up.Desert cammies and woodland molle II,all USGI.The US woodland and tri-desert camo has to be best ever...no contest!I'll get some more pics of my woodland gear.

Iraqprofile.jpg

I posted this pic in another thread but I think it also belongs in this one too.Here's my OIF set up.Desert cammies and woodland molle II,all USGI.The US woodland and tri-desert camo has to be best ever...no contest!I'll get some more pics of my woodland gear.

Iraqprofile.jpg

Christ on a crutch, what do you have in that Ruck? :blink: Nice pics though man..curious though..why AF? You in or prior? Anyway good looking loadout.

Yeah the patches were already on the cammies,and they'll be changed to 3rd Infantry.

Well,I got the goretex MSS sleep system in the ruck,as well as spare cammies,poncho+liner,ICS shelter,ECWCS goretex parka+pants,ECWCS polypro's,brown t's,briefs,socks,MRE's,canteens,e-tool,SPEAR jacket+pants,NBC kit and a few other bit's and bob's.I've been collecting this stuff for a few years now,and got quite a collection.All pouches are filled with real mags with inert rounds,plus inert grenades.That's a real M9 bayonet too :P Here's another pic ;)

OIFmopp.jpg

Archived