Hi

Have any of you guys used RSOV in HK.

I placed an order with them on the 27th/12/2010 after a few people said they were good .

But so far my order has gone nowhere, Its my 1st order of 3 This one being $500 and i wanted to make 2 more in the region of $1000.

As it seems my 1st one has gone nowhere yet i dont feel like i want to order the others.

I have tried to contact them but i get no reply from tickets all i have is a reply on my order saying they will post asap which was a few days ago.

Is this normal for them as i ordered a upgrade gas spring kit for someone on the 30th and i have it in my hands now which makes me wish i had ordered all my items from the same place.

Anyway happy new year all and any replies would be great

You seriously can't expect an order to arrive within 8 days, from HK to the UK, over the christmas period?

As i stated i ordered from another seller in hk on the 30th and i have it in my hands now.

but i didnt say i should have the delivery but i would have thought it would have been processed for posting

as they are stating on their main page they are processing orders made from the 3rd

Date of orders we are processing ; January 03, 2011

Edited by ninjaminger

As i stated i ordered from another seller in hk on the 30th and i have it in my hands now.

but i didnt ay i should have the delivery but i would have thought it would have been processed for posting

You said they replied telling you it would be posted asap, just a few days ago?

Interested to know which HK seller could get something across the world in 4 days, including a bank holiday weekend. Did you select ultra fast shipping?

You said they replied telling you it would be posted asap, just a few days ago?

Interested to know which HK seller could get something across the world in 4 days, including a bank holiday weekend. Did you select ultra fast shipping?

Hi they are based in Taipei and shipping is fantastic

http://www.bbdragon.com.tw/index.php

04-01-2011 04:30 Leicester Central Depot Loaded to vehicle for delivery

04-01-2011 02:28 Leicester Central Depot Received at delivery depot

04-01-2011 00:26 National Hub Received and processed

03-01-2011 21:16 International Hub Received in destination country

30-12-2010 23:19 Delivery Agent - TAIPEI - PTT Forwarded for export

Edited by ninjaminger

Does it realy matter where it came from all i asked was has anyone had trouble with RSOV.

But to you one who seem to want to try and be picky

Distance from taiwan to the UK = 6117.44 miles

Distance from Hong Kong to the UK = 5995 miles

all i was saying is its taken 4 days for taiwan to deliver to me. And its been 8-9 days for RSOV to not even get it collected while saying they are now processing orders for the 3rd of jan.

So please stop ya world of warcraft bickering it all matters not.

Im just worried about my $500 order

Does it realy matter where it came from all i asked was has anyone had trouble with RSOV.

But to you one who seem to want to try and be picky

Distance from taiwan to the UK = 6117.44 miles

Distance from Hong Kong to the UK = 5995 miles

all i was saying is its taken 4 days for taiwan to deliver to me. And its been 8-9 days for RSOV to not even get it collected while saying they are now processing orders for the 3rd of jan.

So please stop ya world of warcraft bickering it all matters not.

Im just worried about my $500 order

Shipping from Taiwan has always been quicker than HK. Fastest shipment from Taiwan was 2 days from store to door and the fastest HK is tied at 5 days with EhobbyAsia and EBB. What does the tracking numbers say?

Dont have a tracking number its not left their warehouse yet " payment still being processed "

But no matter seems noone on this forum have ordered from these guys before . But they are ment to be very good seems my order must be stuck or bugged in some way.

If i get no reply from the order form support in the next week ill do a direct email from the paypal email address..

But as for patients i have two teenaged kids i have the patients of a saint , but i must admit when it comes to the unknown i do like to ask questions.

Thank you to all the positive feedback.

and to all the other who i seemed to have made angry because i ask a simple question im sorry . have a great new year

Mods please close

Plenty of people on this forum use them, i would wager that they are probably one of the top 5 HK internet retailers.

Agreed.

To the OP: Didn't mean to sound sarky, just saying that they love their holidays in HK and it wouldn't surprise if it took longer than Taiwan. It depends on the shipping method you chose, I have an order soon to be dispatched via airmail but I won't be surprised if it doesn't arrive for 2-3 weeks.

Edited by fathom1001

Dont have a tracking number its not left their warehouse yet " payment still being processed "

This means that RSOV has not accepted the payment from paypal yet. I would advise you to go to paypal and confirm that the money has gone from your paypal account.

Next i would say that RSOV might be on holiday*, or are suffering massive backlog(as you'd expect over christmass). Check with RSOV, they have confirmed that you placed your order, they are just being slow.

*RSOV have no mention of holidays on their website, they are normally good with putting up information like that.

RSOV comes highly recomended, I have used them before and will use them again, but nothing is perfect and RSOVs failing is that they can be slow.

Good luck and happy new year ;)

I recently ordered from them - they are a bit slow processing wise compare to eHobby (where I order from the most). I emailed them and they simply said processing is taking a longer time for the holiday season - and mind you this was back on 12/7. I did get the package though, so just keep waiting, it'll get to you.

I've made nearly 2 dozen RSOV orders over the past year and a half. I get all my little bits and bobs from them (sights, flashhiders, the occasional internal part, etc). I've never had an issue, and get my shipments without fail between 1 and 2 weeks after I order them. The record is 4 days; no idea how that happened. It'll come in.

Agreed.

To the OP: Didn't mean to sound sarky, just saying that they love their holidays in HK and it wouldn't surprise if it took longer than Taiwan. It depends on the shipping method you chose, I have an order soon to be dispatched via airmail but I won't be surprised if it doesn't arrive for 2-3 weeks.

Well, my airmail shipment from HK was stuck at the airport for five days or so, without a good reason, and that was a full month ago. Considering they may still have a backlog of Xmas-New Year orders, I'm not surprised it goes so slowly.

• 5 months later...