The Computer Question Thread

aznriptide859

Yeah, in 7 each time the line breaks that is a different command, let it do its thing then do the next one.

It looks like it is backing uo a copy of your registry then you go into the backup and pick an older registry then copy that over the current one and reboot.

If you have only got one drive in your computer then it is 99% chance that the drive will be C and not Q.

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok no joy truing to copy back from regnack to sys 32 now then giving up till Tuesday when my boot disc gets made and do a clean install hopefully I won't need a license number for the reinstall as Windows decided my license wasn't validna few months back and since iv been debating W10 iv notnsorted it

Two questions:

1) Is there a way to separate Gmail sign-in from You Tube sign-in? I don't want to sign in to YT and have it automatically sign-in to Google or vise versa. Ideally I would like to be always signed in to YT and be able to sign out of Gmail after every session.

2) Even though I've signed out of Facebook, after a previous session, and having also done so on my phone and laptop, why when I click a new notification link in my email does it open FB as if I never signed out?

Tom.

1. No sorry Hun it's now a YouTube accessed through your google account thing.

What sucks is if your accounts are linked you can be posting videos with the sane name But they count as different channels it's really mental

I'm not sure if you can set the email up with a separate pw but... As far as Ai know one can't access only part of your google account you aren't logging into YouTube you are logging into your google account.

2. There will be some permission you gave when in the right bit that means your still logged in according to your email account try clearing your cookies abd see if that stops it

I've just tried to change my email/password on YT but that seems to be impossible. Since I have nothing of importance on YT would the recommended solution be to delete the account and reopen another with my non Gmail email?

Tom.

Yeah that looks like a winner. Going to try it in my other pc and confirm the card is kaput, then bake a card.

If it works great, I've a month or two to save up for an rx480, if not my credit card might be being stretched this month...

If you can get TV up and running today or tonight I'll happily log on and take a quick look!

Cheers, I'll do that when I get in. Around 8pm any good for you?

Http://Goo.gl/InaXsg

Or

Http://Goo.gl/CyrzAe ?

Reading up it looks like the rx480 is the better choice, mainly due to dx12 support? Does that tally with your guys opinions?

I'd say so, look on Youtube for the Linus tech tips (LTT) review and trust that one.

However, the MSRP of the 1060 is supposed to be more than the RX480 so you might want to check the frames per pound on your own and go by that.

Also, at £250, look at this:

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/8gb-xfx-rx480-gtr-xxx-led-with-hardswap-fans-14nm-pcie-30-8000mhz-gddr5-1120mhz-gpu-1328mhz-boost-23?

It comes with Battlefield 1

Review:

Sounds good! PM me the connection details and I'll hop on :)

No need, sadly. Same error code 43 on another known good system.

I'm baking me a card in the morning!

Stunt, that card looks pretty bang on. If it comes with a free game all the better. Are XFX any good as a manufacturer?

Archived