Assortment of items

Jolly15

I have stuff I don't use and don't see myself using it either. Plus I need money for a backpacking trip I'm taking this summer.

Everything is OBO and prices don't includes shipping. If you think prices are too high, let me know, I haven't sold stuff in awhile, but don't low ball. Local pick ups are cool in the 23693 zip code. Paypal only.

Trades: PRC 152 Harris replica, MBITR replica, Cyre MC replica/real.

DSC02337.jpg

1. TM AR15 Carrying handle, painted: $15

2. CA Sport line AR15 handguards, painted: $15

3. SDS CB Shingle, used once, great for USMC grunt stuff: $20

4.Spec Ops 3 point sling in OD, fits AR type guns, probably others too, used once: $20

5. G&P Metal Mid cap, never feed right for my gun, don't know why, has CN# on the bottom in pink paint, I can remove it if you don't want to: $10

6. X2 Star Real Caps, never feed right with my CA either, CN# on the bottom too, dusted with brown spray paint: $5

7: CA Metal Mid Cap, feeds great in my CA, never used, don't like High caps, has CN# on bottom: $20

DSC02346.jpg

DSC02348.jpg

Specter Shingle mag pouch in CB, got this at the Quantico PX or whatever Marines call it, got rid of the normal attachment straps as they were ######. Comes with 2 short MALICE clips which work much better: $10

DSC02338.jpg

RAIDed DCU top, size Med-Long, never used. Got this done up by a tailor in England but got another RAIDed top soon after. Pockets are place lower to allow for another velcro strip over it, never got around to that: $40

DSC02339.jpg

DSC02340.jpg

DSC02342.jpg

DSC02341.jpg

DSC02343.jpg

Eagle Industries DFLCS. Comes with everything you see there. All pouches are DFLCS except the EBB OD MAP and Phantom OD MBITR pouch. Lightly used, may pouches are nice and stretched for easy reloads, one of the canteen pouches is sprayed with Brown krylon: $250

DSC02347.jpg

Free poster with purchase

Archived