HK Toy Show 2011

Fightingchook

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those where the pinnacle news the underground news where pretty good also :) Dboys is making M1 Garand GBB 6mm (and they secured some licenses also for their M4s so i guess they will be going more legit soon)SCAR-H coming finally soon also!, and few other models also, i will make an underground tournee report of the show soon :P i met with most of the bosses in Hong Kong, they did not have the booth in there but they where shopping in Hong Kong (also came to the show to check out if anything new and they where disappointed not much there) and i was lucky enough to catch them in action, i was host for few of the Bosses for couple days and show them around in Hong Kong where is good places to shop, Element will release after holidays Full M4 line AEGs with licenses and trademarks and their quality is aimed for high end Japan/Taiwan class not cheap China quality and certainly their sample looked good what i see, more of that after i have time to make the report, now busy :), Fighting Chook (007) must have had a pocket camera or something :P they forbidden inside the show to take pictures so i didn't risk to get booted out haha. the APS SVD is dual system its GBB but also it works with Co2 release date August 2011. Real Sword was not there, i don't remember seeing them last year either, so i guess they are not one of those show fliers like few factories are. To "aznriptide859" is not Both Elephant model, Golden Eagle (sold under JG) copied that also after i guess some people said it could be good sale :P. One very interested invention i see also, dual system Airsoft gun, it was patented in Japan, Taiwan and China already, normal use with batteries but if batteries run out it can be air cocked with spring system still even no power and they made it look the switch like it belong to the gun, first model was MP5 so it looked really interesting, could be a cool wave to see also if it gets up in sales.

One very interested invention i see also, dual system Airsoft gun, it was patented in Japan, Taiwan and China already, normal use with batteries but if batteries run out it can be air cocked with spring system still even no power and they made it look the switch like it belong to the gun, first model was MP5 so it looked really interesting, could be a cool wave to see also if it gets up in sales.

I thought the first hybrid AEG was the KSC G33E, which has been released some time ago.

I could be wrong.

I thought the first hybrid AEG was the KSC G33E, which has been released some time ago.

I could be wrong.

its Unicorn Hobby corporation, they got patents for it so atleast so they are legit now for them. Taiwan company, their coming models are M4 sopmod and AK74U for the dual power system (Patented in Hong Kong, China, Japan and Taiwan) now that i see their papers again.

thanks for the info frontiers, personally I think the new system a bit useless, but it could be cool if it complemented the new gen recoil AEGs, so its needed to cock the gun to put a BB in the chamber before starting to shoot, a bit more realism :)

Im still waiting for a real slirmishable WWII Boltie :(

Yeah this is interesting any more info would be great!!!

yes :) i will be waiting for this, its not copied from Marushin the system they say it sucks, so they make a new one, not sure from where but its ready soon, i reckon after Chinese new year when they go back to production should be around the corner. They say EBB (Electronic Blowback sucks :P and it looks no any interest in developing those) GBB their direction.

yes :) i will be waiting for this, its not copied from Marushin the system they say it sucks, so they make a new one, not sure from where but its ready soon, i reckon after Chinese new year when they go back to production should be around the corner. They say EBB (Electronic Blowback sucks :P and it looks no any interest in developing those) GBB their direction.

Well a bit offtopic but still...;) I personally don´t see the need for EBB at all. And personally I regard the hype about GBBs as overestimated. This because I´ve a feel that most people are just out for more power, regardless of the question if this is still skirmishable or not. Also GBBs are totaly useless during the colder periods of the year. I would agree that the reason why they are in focus of the chinese manufacturers is simply that they are easier to produce. But on the longterm one should question were this all leads to in terms of serious skirmishing. One already sees more an more guys wearing fullface mask on the field, which looks awfull to me...and one is getting the feel of a paintball match. Anyway as long as I´ve to pay a fortune for spare Mags and Mags are not fully compatible between different manufaturers, I won´t get a GBB. I´d rather prefer to see some new and innovative chinese AEG Models, than getting all the M4, AK and whatsoever stuff as GBB again...boaring.

No offence, just my opinion.

Agreed, I've seen the WE G36 firing fine in those temperatures, as Im pretty sure I was at the game mentioned above! I had no problems with my KWA MP9 either, ran like a dream in full auto outside in that temperature.

I for one, am VERY happy that the sport is moving into GBBs. Everything about my MP9 makes me want to sell my AEGs in favour of GBB versions ( When theyre finally released, Come on WE, make me a gas AUG already! :P ) the 'recoil', the noise, the instant trigger response. Its just great.

One very interested invention i see also, dual system Airsoft gun, it was patented in Japan, Taiwan and China already, normal use with batteries but if batteries run out it can be air cocked with spring system still even no power and they made it look the switch like it belong to the gun, first model was MP5 so it looked really interesting, could be a cool wave to see also if it gets up in sales.

Nothing new, KSC made it years back and then JLS cloned it. It was a HK33, so I guess that refitting it into MP5 or G3 is *rickroll* simple.

Nice to hear about the Garand, though. Looks like DBoys haven't completely bailed from the WW2 guns business. If only someone could provide them with tech specs of a Tanaka K98...

Hmm, now that one's interesting. They surely put some R&D into it.

Any idea if the Double Eagle MAC10 AEP is still around? Someone in this thread asked for it and I'm not sure if those that appeared here last year were just a pre-crackdown shipment or something more.

Agreed, I've seen the WE G36 firing fine in those temperatures, as Im pretty sure I was at the game mentioned above! I had no problems with my KWA MP9 either, ran like a dream in full auto outside in that temperature.

I for one, am VERY happy that the sport is moving into GBBs. Everything about my MP9 makes me want to sell my AEGs in favour of GBB versions ( When theyre finally released, Come on WE, make me a gas AUG already! :P ) the 'recoil', the noise, the instant trigger response. Its just great.

;) Didn´t expect my thoughts to be very popular anyway. But I´m honestly surprised to hear that you made your guns skirmishable at - 15. Seems you find a way to escape the natural physics of gases. No offence, but would be interesting to know the detailed circumstances and how long the GBBs actually performed under these conditions. Just to clearify. it´s not that I don´t like GBBs. My concern is more what users make out of the new options they provide.

However I guess one should not hijack this topic any longer. My apologies

H.

Nothing new, KSC made it years back and then JLS cloned it. It was a HK33, so I guess that refitting it into MP5 or G3 is *rickroll* simple.

Nice to hear about the Garand, though. Looks like DBoys haven't completely bailed from the WW2 guns business. If only someone could provide them with tech specs of a Tanaka K98...

Hmm, now that one's interesting. They surely put some R&D into it.

Any idea if the Double Eagle MAC10 AEP is still around? Someone in this thread asked for it and I'm not sure if those that appeared here last year were just a pre-crackdown shipment or something more.

Mac10 is around, Double Eagle i heard is open can be ordered goods. I reckon after Chinese new year there will be a lot of action out from the factories, atleast lets hope so :)

The DE Deagle AEP was actually very nice. The std mag i had for it was a little sloppy near the top and bbs would end up jammed as the got side be side. Fitted with a 7.4v 900mah 20C battery it fired great with .25g bbs had good distance (the BBs floated to about 40m)

Archived