Shoot'n'Scoot Lee Enfield

Nicoli

Hey all,

For sale as the last sale didn't go through (no issue with the chap, just differences :) )

1x Lee Enfield SMLE with original sling and 4 mags.

£450. Paypal fees not included. But postage will be.

Last chronoed at 404fps

Being a custom build there are a few quirks that you have to get used to.

1) The mag well may need sanding down a little as it's a very tight fit on the mags, once in they are hard to get out.

Other's have seen the same thing on their SnS Enfields, some have just added string magpuls rather than sand it down.

Personally, I just used to cock the rifle, flip up the rear sight, slide out the wood covering and push the mag out from above, then put it all back. Takes me all of about 10 seconds lol not ideal but never caused me any real issues.

2) There is a technique to the rifle with it being a custom build. When pulling the bolt back, when it is fully extended you have to lift bolt handle slightly further again for it to engage and cock the rifle. It has done this since I first received the rifle, and once the technique is learned she cocks and runs fine.

I've run the rifle for a year and she has never failed me in the field since I worked out the cocking quirk.

img0914o.jpg

zf9318437331001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived