working 1-4x spectre dr

midnight_sailor

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ I'm sure now that's the last three days that I've logged in here and seen a new release that's made me get a little excited.

I'm really really hoping that this will be good, but I think with how many people are excited about this that they have put some decent effort into creating something good.

I now have no excuse (except for my wallet) for not starting a Block II M4.

Good times.

I have the fixed 4x model. The thing is a solid sight. I hope this one is just as good. I kind of wish I had waited for this one, but Im still very happy with the fixed sight.

This ^ is the V-Tech model that's O/S on the Airsoftglobal site, right? Unless I'm missing something, the new one's from a different company--is that correct?

I have the fixed 4x model. The thing is a solid sight. I hope this one is just as good. I kind of wish I had waited for this one, but Im still very happy with the fixed sight.

How would you review it? I mainly play field, so want it for the 4x more than anything, but it'd be cool to have the 1x just to have. If i can't be any more patient, is the 4x model a good buy?

How would you review it? I mainly play field, so want it for the 4x more than anything, but it'd be cool to have the 1x just to have. If i can't be any more patient, is the 4x model a good buy?

It is a solid sight, especially for field play. I know for a face the fixed 4x I have has mounting holes for the Doctor red dot sight as well so it can be a bit more CQB friendly if you are not buying the 1x-4x. I bought mine from waridiot.com, and they showed the switchable 1-4x version a while ago and the price on that was much higher than the 142 shipped I payed. it was somewhere in the 300's if I recall. This may be beacuse no one else carried them or something, I dont think it will be that expensive now. Who knows.

The fixed is awsome though. a VERY solid sight, weighty and crystal clear lenses. I was most happy with how well it changed its zero (Ive had some bad experiences with Chinese replica sights in the past with adjusting zeros). I have it on a GBB and it has survived so far, not losing a zero or anything with the recoil of my KJW, so I would say it is a wonderful field sight.

honestly I was really looking forward to this.. but im actually quite disappointed after seeing that video.. they took away the part I liked most (besides the 1-4x switch).. the larger field of view!

None the less though.. besides that.. it looks very good, I guess i'll have to wait till it comes out to make a final decision on it for myself lol

Archived