Warrior belt order and 901 chest rig review

I'm going to cover both the belt order rig with the optional suspenders and the 901 chest rig again with the optional back panel fitted.

I bought this from UK tactical and their service was as always first class and the courier delivered it within two days.

first up the belt order. The quality is top notch as you would expect from Warrior and the materials feel plenty sturdy enough for airsofting with everything put together well too. This isn't a set up that you can buy complete but rather one I build myself after chhosing the pouches. total cost was just over £100.

facaee80.jpg

2db5d384.jpg

For me this carries enough mags for both my rifle and pistol and with the dump pouch gives me space either for loads of grenades or to stash the empty mags! I use it as a low drag set up for the CQB games as it allows me a greater range of motion and also to use if it is very hot in the summer as the full sized CIRAS is very very warm in the summer months.

One thing i have found is that although it is very adjustable for height using the optional and very comfy suspenders and for girth on the belt; if you are a little ahem fat, then you will find the pouches are quite a way around your sides and in some cases almost at the back. whilst a little annoying I think it is something that will be easy to get used to.

Overall scores

built quality 10/10

usability 10/10

value for money 9/10

overall 9.6/10

Next up is the Warrior 901 chest rig. I got this second hand but unused and then bought the back panel and dump pouch from UK tactical again. the pouches are also second hand; make unknown.

Again this was bought to be a high speed rig and a compromise between the beltorder and the CIRAS i have. I was going to run it without the back panel but after just trying it on I felt the extra comfort the panel would afford was worth it. It also helps in my view to spread the weight better and with the 3D ventilation system it should in theory be cooler in the hot summer. Like the belt above it is very well made and the quality of the construction is excellent apart from one small mistake on mine. the poppers that are used if you fold the bib down and tuck it away have been put on the wrong way around so i can't do that. Saying that though i intend to use the bib at all times so it shouldn't present a problem.

Overall scores

built quality 9/10 due to the slight glitch with the poppers

usability 10/10

value for money 9/10

overall 9.3/10

e9a85805.jpg

d7a56bf2.jpg