Warrior CIRAS compact direct action vest review

Bought this as a little treat after selling loads of stuff. I ordered it from UK Tactical and the whole process was painless with the vest turning up a couple of days later.I got it in tan and it ooks very nice with the MOLLE loops looking sturdy and spaced correctly, something on some other vests I have noticed isn't always the case.

The vest came with 5 M4 mag shingles a double pistol mag pouch 2 med utility pouches and a radio pouch. i also ordered a 4 x M4 closed mag pouch to add to it.it is very comfy to wear and due to the higher cut it doesn't ride up under your chin when you bend over, a big improvement over the BULLE one i have. I added a couple of BULLE tan grenade pouches to it and they match quite well and also a nice G17 tan serpa holster to complete the look.

Following usage it has been changed around a little now as the serpa has a QD plate fitted to allow all of my pistols to be used. I have also got rid of a lot of the pouches as they weren't getting used and I have thinned it down on the front as it was simply to bulky. Now it is pretty much spot on for carrying upto 7 mags, which is enough for me. Also added has been a couple of fast mags.

5b9d1ad2.jpg

f5394be8.jpg

• 1 year later...

I got a Tan ciras vest not too long back. It is very comfortable and very roomy. I put 3 m4 double mag pouches on it, along with a velcro patch holder, a pistol mag pouch, and an all purpose pouch. Only thing i dont like is that its hard to put on and take off. Not a biggie if youre gonna wear it for hours at a time.