I bought this for a KSC/KWA G19 and was assured it would fit. I could sum up this product in one word....######!!

I will go into a little more details though, especially as they are asking £30 for this and I want you all to know just what level of *suitcase* £30 will buy you these days.

First off; the finish is absolutely rubbish and inconsistently applied onto what feels like cheap low grade very light metal. The original barrel was much heavier and better finished!! It covered the markings on the breach and well, just looked totally naff!

Next I checked the actual fit of the inner barrel and it was so tight i needed to lever it open to push it in! but worse was yet to come. The profile on the undersided didn't match the original one at all and as such when assembled it wouldn't cycle or push fully forward without force at which point it would literally jump forwards off the rails!!

The only up side is the threaded adaptor! It works and is passable quality wise. I'm going to get a friend to tap the original barrel and use that instead!!

###### ###### ######

score 1/10 :(

I also purchased one of these under the illusion it was designed for the G19. However when it arrived despite what the box markings stated I found that the grooves for the recoil spring were designed for a G17 which I had a friend shape to the G19 ones. However like above I found the slide wouldn't cycle due to the tight fit on the inner barrel oring on the outer barrel.

Also the thread adapter isn't worth it in the end. Mine ended up getting stuck in the G&G SS80 suppressor I purchased to use with it.

In the end I ended up sourcing a Shooter Design threaded barrel and haven't looked back since.

2011-01-12%2013.51.34.jpg

Oooooh that's nice starmonkee!! The only reason I bought it was because i wanted a silenced G19 and it was the only threaded barrel I have ever seen!! It is utter rubbish though and I would heartily recommend that you would get more satisfaction from taking a lighter to £30 than spending it on this poo!