Echo 1 M240 Bravo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love realism in airsoft.

Real Steel M240- From Wikipedia.org   "The M240, officially Machine Gun, 7.62mm, M240, is the US military designation for the FN MAG (Mitrailleuse d`Appui Général, "General Purpose Machine Gun"),

Welcome! It's really nice. According to other E1 m240 owners, the stock latches fine, so im doing mine wrong, or it's somehow a lemon. With the M140 installed, its a full automatic sniper rifle with

Has anyone discovered who actually makes this thing yet? We know VFC is doing the XCR, so I'm curious about this, might consider one once it's available here or in HK.

According to frontiers, it's a mystery company in china. All I know.

The cardboard box mag issue, you can either cover it up in duct tape, or get a real one that is wax coated and water just beads off.

As for the FN mag, it looks close enough for this. All I need is a flash hider to complete it.

DSCN0490.jpg

Nice all we need now is a proper feild report. To see how it performs in a Skirmish. How easy is it to adjust the hop up?

It's a wheel. Same place the M249 hop up is located. Lift up the feed cover and that's it. Very simple, very easy.

I'll be using it this week in a skirmish, if I can get it soldered. When I put the buttstock on, it sliced some wires :(

According to frontiers, it's a mystery company in china. All I know.

The cardboard box mag issue, you can either cover it up in duct tape, or get a real one that is wax coated and water just beads off.

As for the FN mag, it looks close enough for this. All I need is a flash hider to complete it.

DSCN0490.jpg

Now THAT is cool! May have to set aside the $700 to make one myself!

Bad news.

This just happened. I was gently sliding on the stock and:

DSCN0528.jpg

DSCN0530.jpg

Oh and then the charging handle:

This piece ( hard to see )

DSCN0533.jpg

Connects to this one, and it broke off.

DSCN0534.jpg

So now it can move freely and come off. WTF Echo 1. I am contacting them for replacements.

DSCN0535.jpg

My guess is that if the externals have broken this easily then the internals will be of a similar quality. I certainly don't think they will be able to take a LIPO without upgrading. The reason its a $700 gun is because its a one of a kind and they know they can get that much for it.

Edited by abbadon101