Echo 1 M240 Bravo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love realism in airsoft.

Real Steel M240- From Wikipedia.org   "The M240, officially Machine Gun, 7.62mm, M240, is the US military designation for the FN MAG (Mitrailleuse d`Appui Général, "General Purpose Machine Gun"),

Welcome! It's really nice. According to other E1 m240 owners, the stock latches fine, so im doing mine wrong, or it's somehow a lemon. With the M140 installed, its a full automatic sniper rifle with

Not a troll. Why would you pay $80 to fix the charging handle when it doesn't actually do anything on the gun? Seems quite odd to me.

I understand that it's nice to have a fully functional gun but $80 is like 11% of what you paid for the gun to begin with... seems asinine.

edit: Scratch that... for some reason I read the $80 as being the cost of the charging handle. Lol.

Edited by Fire Force
  • 3 weeks later...

That looks SWEET!

Hawkins, are you getting any of my PMs? Im sending them, but they aren't getting through....

Update on the M240:

Echo 1 agreed to fix it ( hopefully ) and I just shipped it off a few days ago to get the replacement parts ( hopefully free ).

• 3 weeks later...

I just recived my Echo1 M240 from Hong Kong but I am having trouble fixing the stock.

The groove for the stock seems to have the mosfet wires directly in the way of the stock coming down, I can slide the stock so far before I start to crush 2 plugs and have to take it off again. Do any other M240 owners have this problem?

DSC07192.jpg

DSC07194.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I have run into 2 problems with my new M240. So it came today I go to test fire it well seems to be shooting great but has no hop up. No problem I will just take a look and remove the barrel. Ahh second problem the DANM BARREL WILL NOT COME OFF!!!! I watched the video and hit the barrel release and tried tapping it out. That failed to work so I try more pressure still nothing. I am at the point where I bent the carry handle a little and it will still not come out

Lets just say for a $750 gun I am less then impressed!

Try paying $1225 for it! I paid that and I'm very happy.

What do you mean there's no hop up? It doesn't work or it's simply not there?

I also don't understand why you'd need a hop on a 390fps, full-auto support weapon.

The barrel does come off but is 'reassuringly' tight.

Go through the motions of taking it off with the correct unlocking of the barrel then wedge a large flat bladed screwdriver where indicated in the image below. Simply lever the barrel away from the body. :)

barrel-off.jpg

:)

UPDATE:

Got my M240 back from Echo 1. They fixed the stock, charging handle and wiring for free.

When I plugged the battery it was fine, then I slid on the stock, and it started firing without me pulling the trigger. I slid the stock out, and it ripped off the wire from the trigger switch, and it cut off a tab.

It's a $50 replacement. FML

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

Over the last month I have had some major issues with both my M240 box mags. They seem to be jamming every couple a hundred rounds. They apear to be jamming down in the feeding mechanism. Only seems to happen when the box mag has over 1000 rounds in it. If I just put a couple hand fulls of ammo in it feed fine. When it james the little lever on top the wheel needs to pulled back or pushed forward to clear the jam. Most times it is jamed hard and I have to dump all the ammo out, then pull the lever back in the opposite way the feed system spins. This is because the feed wheel seems very stiff and jammed.

Has any one had any problems like this or have any ideas how to fix it? Echo 1 has been less then helpful so far.

• 3 months later...

I have used my M240B for 1 game no problems except some nuts & bolts came loose and one which affected the feeding but after that no problems and for the game it worked as it should, the nut that came loose was on metalpart on the ammobox and somehow that affected the feeding.

when i took the gun out of the box and assembled it i managed to slice of the wiring but it came loose on the soldering but no problems, used the echo1 guide videos took the gearbox out and soldered it and made sure it was better then before so no more problems! :)

• 2 months later...