Host a school airsoft trip (North yorkshire)

BrianTheGunner

Hi everyone

Ive got about 6 years experience in airsofting in Hong Kong. Im new to England. Ive stayed here for only 1 year.

I would like to held a school airsoft trip with my lads but I have no idea if there is any airsoft site near skipton or in North Yorkshire. Could you guys suggest me a site which is located in North Yorkshire, please?

Thanks a lot!

As Tom says this country is riddled with Health and Safety and other related laws, it's a minefield. I would suggest first things first is a chat to the headteacher if you haven't already done so.

Could be interesting if it's not pitched properly to the parents either...

TBH, you'd be better off saying, hey guys, I'm going to an airsoft game this weekend, wanna come.

That way you're not liable for them in any way. If you're a student (i.e. their age I'm assuming and not a student techer assistant or something) then it's far easier than involving the school.

Best organised seperate from the school. I used to go paintballing regularly with a couple of teachers from my secondary school. While we organised it at college and made use of their minibus, they were careful to ensure it wasn't a "school trip".

im not sure if its hong kong only but its a strange how many of my schoolmates think that airsoft is much more painful and dangerous than paintball

that's off-topic but yeah they do seem to think that for some reason. i try to explain how the paintball is heavier and stuff but they don't listen.

anyways it would make things a lot less complicated just to keep it officially outside of school, and just invite all your school mates. bulmedius and i do that all the time

Archived