claymore, ghillie suit, tornado grenade

shmook

first off, i apologise if this is in the wrong section, camo and gear seemed most appropriate :)

right then, im selling off some things i dont use, and its better you lot have them than them gathering dust in the war cabinet!

all items include postage and paypal fees. will also take bank transfer.

first off, my claymore.

its been sprayed in a camo pattern, which breaks it up nicely in the field. i got this second hand, and it was as new then, and ive only used it 3 or 4 times since. everything works, and ive just put 2 brand new 9v energizer ultimate batteries in before these pics were taken, as the chinese "golden power" ones were past their best :P

currently coded to button D on the remote, but it can be altered. the remote can run up to 4 claymores.

it comes with the molle pouch pictured, the safety pin tied to the mine, and as said, fresh batteries fitted. i also use a thick rubber band around it to hold the safety in place when in the pouch.

im also throwing in around 1500 - 2000 bb's in (NOT madbull brand, they are floor sweepings of various weight, from .12 to .43g. i just keep them in a madbull bag). yes, they are floor sweepings, but are fine for these, and make them free to run on ammo. no point wasting a high-caps' worth of new ammo every time you set it off!

pics

front of pouch

th_DSC00280.jpg

rear of pouch

th_DSC00281.jpg

interior. bright orange so its easy to find it!

th_DSC00282.jpg

mine, remote and bag of ammo (approx half full)

th_DSC00284.jpg

next up is my tornado grenade

again, this is hardly used, as you can tell by the nearly full bottle of lube with it.

i got this cheap as the person i bought it from claimed it was broken after he fired it once from new. in reality, it needed the reset valve, err, resetting, and its spot on now. i fully serviced it, cleaned the whole thing out as per instructions (which takes bloody ages to drive all the water out of the filter properly!), and ive only used it a few times. mainly dry firing it to test it, and a couple of times with ammo in.

its like new, as they are very hardy, and ive only chucked it in anger once. the rest of the time i set it off stood up to test fire it.

it comes with everything pictured, grenade, reset key, lube, original pin, and 2 spare split pins i put together. these are better as they are splayed, and dont fall out. i also have the box and instructions somewhere, which will be included if i can find them :)

pic

th_DSC00277.jpg

bright blue for easy retreival after chucking!

ghillie suit.

i threw this together from some bits i had left from other suits, and its incredibly lightweight. it comes with the ACM molle pouch shown, which it stuffs down onto. its a tight fit, but a good way of having a ghillie with you when you need it, instead of leaving that bulkier one back in the safezone. just throw it on your vest/belt, and its there when needed!

the design is based on the webtex style vest, made from 1" nylon mesh. ive used it a few times to great effect, and its set up for grassland/light woodland, but is easily modded. its predominantly jute, with some hessian thrown in too. the jute is looped on, the hessian is folded in and glued.

as you will see from the pics, its not too pretty glue-wise, but it works. ive hot-glued a hem down the front to make it easier to put on, and it has a waist strap, and a chest/neck strap.

its surprisingly effective, even though its a light covering of material. this can/should be added to with natural veg.

please note, this is for the jacket and pouch only. there is no hood or hat or trousers etc.

pics

th_DSC00287.jpg

th_DSC00288.jpg

hot-glued hem, and a buckle

th_DSC00289.jpg

how the jute is tied on

th_DSC00290.jpg

finally, some police issue leather pouches. i got these a while back for a loadout that never came to fruition. there is a baton pouch, which has 3 settings for angle of adjustment, a torch pouch (i think, may be a CS pouch), and a handcuff pouch.

all are well worn in, nice and supple, but are in good condition.

th_DSC00279.jpg

ok, prices are as follows. as said, they include postage and paypal fees :)

claymore £55

tornado 'nade £45

ghillie £45

pouches £12

not really looking for swaps at the moment unless its a hexagon products hop unit for a maruzen/warrior L96, but maybe try me if you have something interesting. worst i can say is no :)

thanks for looking,

shmook

Archived