LR300 SD

Archer

Howdy,

Got this sitting around not being used, so wondering what its worth?

LR300 Body and Stock

G & P SD FRont End

TM Gearbox with TM & CA innards , running at 315-325 FPS(as at last chrono at The Outpost , Jan 2011)

CA Motor

ACM Grip

PEQ Box

CA Hop Unit and barrel

Unknown red/green dot sight and mount - painted by a previous owner

Tan rail covers.

Double sided sling mount.

Great little CQB AEG , good ROF (not silly though) as it runs happily on Lipo or Mini Batts in the PEQ.

(Please note the VFG and light aren't part of the package )

Estimates on its value ?

Howdy,

Got this sitting around not being used, so wondering what its worth?

LR300 Body and Stock

G & P SD FRont End

TM Gearbox with TM & CA innards , running at 315-325 FPS(as at last chrono at The Outpost , Jan 2011)

CA Motor

ACM Grip

PEQ Box

CA Hop Unit and barrel

Unknown red/green dot sight and mount - painted by a previous owner

Tan rail covers.

Double sided sling mount.

Great little CQB AEG , good ROF (not silly though) as it runs happily on Lipo or Mini Batts in the PEQ.

(Please note the VFG and light aren't part of the package )

Estimates on its value ?

I'd say going on the basis of it's made out of quite a mix of parts, advertise it for £220 and expect to get something over £150. Despite most of the parts being decent makes, you can get a similarly pimped F/M AEG from a decent brand for not too much over £250 these days.

I have sold about 8 AEG's in the past 6 months on Arnies, some new, some old, some stock, some pimped, some tricked.

General rule of thumb for me is expect to take a 40-50% loss on the original purchase price of everything you are including.

I have been eyeing a LR300 for a few months now, shame you don't have the retractable stock one. ;)

Archived