Problems getting a response from Redwolf

weekenny

I'm currently having problems where Redwolf are not replying to e-mails, I've even had response back from the part manufacturer quicker than Redwolf. They have said to return it to the retailer who can return it to them as they have identified the fault.

I've tried e-mail via the website and PM to user Redwolf on here, any other ideas guys?

Cheers

I know this is the retailer forum section for them to respond, but, they are on holiday at the moment because of the Chinese New Year.

Their website says they'll be back in the office on the 7th Feb (tomorrow) but will probably have a big backlog of emails etc to get through.

No, RedWolf customer support is totally fail.

I've been trying to get a motor exchanged since before Christmas. They sent me the short version, where I clearly ordered the regular/long one.

Several emails over 10 days to them brought no response whatsoever.

A Paypal dispute brought an immediate response (hmmm).

I eventually sent back the wrong item on my own dime and guess what?... nothing since.

I'm now waiting to see how my Paypal claim does.

Hong Kong post opens 7th, but China opens 11th so no goods come in yet, and Hong kong wholesalers open around 12-15th so before that i would not expect much, as most shops no have that much stock including Redwolf and Ehobby haha, they pickup from those wholesalers a lot as well, seen them there many times when i was there with my friend.

Archived