Laser Cut Mag Shims - KSC/KWA P226r, USP Series, Glock Series - TM P226r, Hi-Capa, M1911A1, MEU, Detonics, PX4, Mk23

Rob15

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the WE G39c's available?

Not yet but they should be available later today.

Just to make sure, but you need only one of these shims under the rubber per mag, correct?

Correct, one pack will do four mags (£0.75 per mag).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shims for the WE M4 GBBrs are now available to order.

Hi,

Is there a difference between the "non brass tube" mag rubbers and the "brass tube" mag rubbers? If there is, are your shims designed for the "non brass tube" or the "brass tube" mag?

I've got a "non brass tube" SCAR and I'm planning on buying your shims to get better gas eff. out of the gun wink.gif

• 1 year later...

Is there a difference between the "non brass tube" mag rubbers and the "brass tube" mag rubbers? If there is, are your shims designed for the "non brass tube" or the "brass tube" mag?

Not sure how I missed this but the shims do fit both closed and open bolt WE M4 magazines.

I now also have these available in a limited quantity for TM and KJ Works Glocks.

http://www.leesprecision.co.uk/laser-cut-mag-shim-pack-of-4-tokyo-marui-kj-works-glock-series.html

Not sure how I missed this but the shims do fit both closed and open bolt WE M4 magazines.

I now also have these available in a limited quantity for TM and KJ Works Glocks.

http://www.leesprecision.co.uk/laser-cut-mag-shim-pack-of-4-tokyo-marui-kj-works-glock-series.html

Ah thanks :P after my post I had a lot of other stuff to deal with and was put off modding my SCAR for a while, I forgot I wrote that post too XD

Thanks for the reply :) Once I get the chance I'll buy the shims off you :)

• 3 months later...

I just made a purchase... Order #100000106 I'm hoping I got the right pieces for my KSC Glock 19.

Anything I can do to enhance the performance of this piece, I'm willing to try. It is a decent GBB but it fails miserably when compared to my KWA 1911. At stock the 1911 can push a .25 out to 200 feet accurately. I'm hoping to improve the G19 to at least this and get the FPS to a close 350 or better.

I just got my pieces and I have to say wow! Totally impressed. What is the word on KWA 1911 PTP MK series? I've got 7 mags for 2 models. I'd love to beef up my MK IV springfield operator.

Send me an email too... I'd like to purchase some in bulk to resell here in teh US on my site.

I'll do a nice video review this weekend. These are great!

Due to technical issues with the laser cutter I've not been able to do shims for the KWA 1911s :( Once the issue is resolved though I should be able to produce some for it and most other guns I've not yet done them for if demand is there.

Email just sent as well ;)

Little update on new shims, the TM Desert Eagle will not be having shims made for it due to the design of the magazines.

I have a Deagle and I'm just comparing its mags to the WE M4 ones which you do make shims for, what's the difference? I definitely buy some for my Deagle if you made them.

Also, do any of your shims fit the KWA MP7?

The design of the router where the shims fit between the WE M4 and Desert Eagle mags is very different, I did look at doing them for the Desert Eagle well over a year ago but it wasn't possible to make any that would fit and push it up.

MP7 wise I've not made any specifically or tried any existing ones in the mags yet, there is a chance the ones for the USP/P226r/Cz75s may fit but until I try them out or see a mag/have dimensions and photos I couldn't say either way if they would fit.

The TM Glock shims DO fit the mags. I bought some and they fit my WE mags perfectly, which IMO is basically an exact clone of the TM mag with crappier valves.

It's a clone. I will send some picture, tonight.

You can't actually say they do fit, while you never tried or saw it.

It's a clone. I will send some picture, tonight.

You can't actually say they do fit, while you never tried or saw it.

Sorry, I should've clarified my post replying to yours. I was on the phone so I didn't type everything out.

Anyway, I've fitted NineBall Aero Gaskets to the WE mags that I have and they fitted perfectly. Given that the gaskets were designed for TM mags, and that the dimension of the outer and inner perimeter of the gasket itself that interfaces with the hole in the mag where the gas comes out must be perfect; I can say with some correlative evidence that the WE mags, at least where the gasket is; is practically the same as the TM mags.

With that in mind, given that the shims fit right under the gasket itself, and that the dimensions of the shims should also be practically similar to that of the gasket; I can say that given the shims fit my WE Glock mags, they should therefore fit the TM mags too.

Regardless, I suppose you'll be uploading a picture to show that it doesn't fit, so lets just wait till you get your pics in :)

I thought the glock shims were binned off by Rob15 anyway? Or did he manage to overcome the issues?

Apologies for the delays on the TM Glock series shims, I have now managed to get them set up and prototyped during the week but unfortunately I am going to have to cancel those as a shim I will be doing. The reason for this is the design of the router and the feedlip combined prevent the shim from actually pushing the exposed section of router further up, the measured gains in router height were tiny and only a result of the feedlip being pushed up at the rear rather than the router due to it only being pinned at the front.

On a better note, I have now confirmed that the TM M92f magazines are compatible with the existing shim for TM GBBs, I will definitely have shims available for the WE M14 and G39c within the next week and likely to have them for the WE M4 and WA M4 series GBBs very soon pending the design working.

For those of you in America, Airsoft Outlet NW are also stocking these shims and have them available to order on their website right now.

I had a lot of requests for them even after then so I got hold of another TM Glock mag and tried a design I hadn't thought of the first time round, they also fit the KJ Works Glock mags fine.

It's most likely a positioning issue, on most TM mags the shim gets aligned by the magazine shell itself whereas on the Glock mags it's easier to place it on the base of the router itself and push the mag shell down on the feedlip.

Archived