Gaming Rig and Monitor

Well, I figure it's about time to find my old gaming tower a new home.

I built this thing about a year and a half ago, before I left for college, and used it mostly for Photoshop, and gaming (Crysis, Oblivion, and Fallout 3 run superbly, had Fallout 3 running on Ultra). So while it's a bit old, it still holds it's own quite nicely against graphically taxing games.

All of the components were purchased individually at Newegg (for ~$700), and assembled by me.

So here are the specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2.8GHz Dual-Core Processor

ASUS P5QL PRO ATX Intel Motherboard

HIS Hightech Radeon HD 4870 Video Card

4GB G.Skill DDR2 PC2 8500 RAM

Western Digital Caviar 500GB Hard Drive

XCLIO 650W Power Supply

LITE-ON DVD Burner

All in a spiffy, spacious, (and formidably gigantic, therefore badass) XCLIO Windtunnel Case.

The case has got dual blue lit 250mm Fans on the side which keep the computer nice and chilly. There is a front panel thermometer as well.

If you're looking for a new, top of the line gaming rig, this isn't it. But if you're looking to do some gaming and video/photo manipulation on a budget, then this is the machine for you.

I've got the original box for the case, which will keep it safe during shipping, however I am going to require the buyer to pay actual shipping, as this thing is heavy and large. Face to face meetings can happen at AirsoftSmith (Columbus, Ohio), however, I'm out of town most of the time as I go to college up in Cleveland, Ohio.

The hard drive will be wiped as soon as the computer is purchased, and if you'd like me to help set the computer up/install an OS, we can talk. I do Help Desk work for a local corporation and I'd be more than happy to walk through or assist in the setup.

I also have a 22 Inch ASUS Monitor that I would be willing sell. It's in original box as well and has no dead pixels.

I'll get pictures of both the rig and the monitor as soon as I'm back in Columbus for the weekend.

Going to state a flexible asking price of:

300 + Shipping for the Rig.

120 + Shipping for the Monitor.

Or both for:

400 + Shipping.

I am open to trades (No clones, don't even ask), so offer up!

As always, I prefer Paypal, but will accept cash face-to-face.

You can reach me by email: espencer007(at)gmail.com

or here, via PM or this thread.

Thanks for Looking.

Archived