Hi all

Cheese Man

Hi, I am new here, just wanted to say hello, meet the gang. ;)

I have been playing airsoft for about 1.5 years now, the vast majority of it as a scout sniper. I roll with an L96, very highly upgraded, as well as a bone stock WE 1911 MEU tan.

I am in the process of creating a ghillie right now, it's just hard to find time to do it.

My L96 is a little unique, I have a high fps setup, 560 ish, with a 6.01 mm inner barrel, as well as a 360 ish setup with a TK twist barrel. Any questions, post here or message me. The TK setup is on the fritz right now, but it should be up and running soon.

I play in Alaska, USA, but please don't judge because of our FORMER governor, I voted for the other guy. :)

welcome to the forum pal, i used to roll with an upgraded maruzen L96 as a scout sniper too :)

What materials are you using in the construction of your ghillie? i might be stereotyping as i really dont know what alaska is like all the time but as far as i know its a pretty snowy place amirite ? you must have some really good fun playing in the snow a lot especially as a sniper :D

Archived