Classic Airsoft Thread

bit of a necro post but what the hell! Omega industries Gen 2 glock 17 GBB circa 1990:

Mgrob.jpg

yisJG.jpg

Still boxed and immaculate throughout, really weird GBB system thats pretty much NBB in operation as racking the slide achieves nothing! Can take pictures of internals if anyone cares for it. Also got a TM CAR-15 sat on my lap but can't find my camera :(

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

bit of a necro post but what the hell! Omega industries Gen 2 glock 17 GBB circa 1990:

Mgrob.jpg

yisJG.jpg

Still boxed and immaculate throughout, really weird GBB system thats pretty much NBB in operation as racking the slide achieves nothing! Can take pictures of internals if anyone cares for it. Also got a TM CAR-15 sat on my lap but can't find my camera :(

Get some internal shots up then chap!

May just quickly post my Satie family:

familyphoto.jpg

MGC L85A1 (fitted with iron sights)

Academy L85A1 (fitted with acog and RS maglight)

ICS L86A2 (bit modern for this thread, so just ignore that one mkay)

The MMC functions well on full auto, but the trigger mech really doesn't like semi for some reason. More so, I can't get the right pressure for the gun to function, my palmers unit only goes down to 50PSI and at that pressure it fills really slowly so the gun only fires 2-3 rounds then has to wait for a few seconds for more gas to flow.

I think I need a double regulator system :(

Academy SA80 was great for its day, creaky and plastic, but the gearbox is a TM v1 copy so it's perfectly reliable.

I did have a second Academy satie, but the externals are such cheap plastic that the only piece that remains is a perfectly functional gearbox >.<

Edited by ED-SKaR
  • 2 weeks later...