Moi? Disturbing?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The online aggression thing is difficult. I do try to project a realistic impression of myself on the forums and one thing can't stand IRL is people being passive-aggressive. I feel that sometimes the changes I make to my normal responses might make me come across that way and that irritates me.

My standard response to being threatened on the internet is to PM my work address to the person and to see if they turn up.

Unlike most keyboard warriors I am ex-forces, ex-bouncer, 33, and really fat (OK the last bit is fairly typical) so instead of pretending to be hard so I can flap my e-penis about I try to be just like myself.

My Warn points were due to me suggesting it would be a good idea to burn down a house with people in it. It was against the rules and I deserved it.

It's the kind of thing I'd say IRL, mostly just to get a handle on the reactions of the people around me.

The response to this thread seems to indicate to me that a lot of us have had thoughts in this direction.

Quite nice to see really.

Also, I did internet dating for a while, I stuck a bit of the blurb on in Latin, I got a higher class of lady responding to the ad, that's for sure.

Ok lets not have this turn into 'lets see what breaks the swear filter'.

Though it is fun to try :P

Also quite what he wanted to use that word for i don't know (apart from describing the sexual organs of a horse or a truly random insult).

'FireKnife'

To me, that isn't a swear word since it is a medical term.

Like bolus, smegma and such which also make good insults.

I find that two non swearwords combined creatively can be altogether more insulting though.

Clown-shoe, oxygen thief, soap dodger or hippo-croco-doggo-pigasaurus rex for the ladies

Hey, where did greg go? I miss him; he, along with amateurstuntman and FireKnife, has lead to some of my favorite times on here. I imagine you all to be at least somewhat similar to your online personalities. If I didn't all of your stories wouldn't be near as interesting

I must admit 99% of what i say is correct.

I only add a little 1% jazz to one or two stories, but oddly enough said jazz happens to me anyway at a later date. :P

I mean when i put i managed to start a bit of Das Hokey Kokey while in a WW2 game i did actually do that, however i had to teach the guys to sing along with the words, half of them just did the actions.

As for greg he did just seem to vanish in the gap that i stop posting in 2010, i even remember us sharing in the warn points on the Off Topic threads we destroyed.

Then again i am the same on a skirmish day, i have even had 5 seperate occasions in the last 4 games were i have ended up with a bunch of people rolling around laughing were i should have been in a defensive line with them on a hill. It was great when 'game on' was called.

'FireKnife'

If we were, Fireknife and Darklite would be in jail...

I can confirm that I have not been arrested in this country.

In other news, I am actually a nice person. Just a very loud nice person who happens to be slightly insane.

This is a PG-13 forum.

Thread locked.

//Edit:

You can get banned for that? Never knew what Belladonna got banned for, she went while I was quite new on this forum.

Just in case you missed it, spestnazdave:

I banned him forever for constantly referring to himself in the third person.

[color="#FFFFFF"][size="1"]

Nah, he still logs in.[/size][/color]

:P

Archived