Moi? Disturbing?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which in internet dating terms means you're unemployed, live in a tent in the dunes and eat what you can find washed up at low tide...

BOOM got it in one! and everybody is 6 foot 4 as well.........................

I think there should be a thread with a list of all the banned peoples names and what they did................. Just to satisfy my curiosity!

I

n other words them jumping up and down registers a 5 on the Richter scale...

Yeah i was on a dating site and i think i met the only person in the world that actually put Bubbly as in 'happy and care free'. Seriously she was a size 8-10 and i even asked her why she put it. Turns out she thought it meant that.

Oh and before you judge i live in the middle of freaking nowhere and didn't have a car at the time. But nothing wrong with internet dating anyway.

'FireKnife'

Not at all, a friend signed me up for match out of nosiness/pity and I've actually met a couple of nice enough people with it. I don't drink, live with people much younger than myself and study with people much older than myself so meeting people my own age and interests atm is tricky. I only mention it because, as on forums, it's difficult to communicate your 'self' through a computer screen. No substitute for meeting people in person through shared interests though... (Still to meet an airsofter :P)

Will I got banned for a combination of criticising the super moderator for his handling of a racist and also creating a second account to defend myself after he slagged me off in my absence... enough of that here though.

Will I got banned for a combination of criticising the super moderator for his handling of a racist and also creating a second account to defend myself after he slagged me off in my absence... enough of that here though.

Sounds about right for that site, i really only use it for sales and buying things.

Prove me wrong.

Your avatar pic says different. Plus i know you are not :P

Not at all, a friend signed me up for it and I've met a couple of nice enough people with it.

Good to hear someone else has luck with it, my past 4 have been via dating sites. Oddly enough my profile has bugger all on it really other than my statistics but people seem to look at that then learn what you are like when they meet up.

'FireKnife'

Btw bud you were quoted on z1 earlier . Almost like you were back ,the thread was eventually deleted though :)

Yeah apparently being an insensitive racist *beep* is permitted, but criticising someone for being an insensitive racist *beep* is not...

In relation to my ban, I agree with heroshark... I think most people, if they've got any sense, are generally quieter and more restrained on forums. For one thing, people getting aggressive online just looks plain dumb and pathetic; and also, if it's so heated that you feel the need to threaten someone... it's a bloody forum, go away, have a walk or a wank and calm down before you reply.

Never mind that in real life I seem to keep getting into stupid situations and though I prefer to talk things out doesn't always work out, I think I'm probably a lot more respectful to people online, and react more calmly to slights/abuse, than I do in person.

I think I'm probably a lot more respectful to people online, and react more calmly to slights/abuse, than I do in person.

So the opposite to what 90% of people on forums are like?

Me i find it best to be the same on both, then you don't have to feel restrained in either situation.

'FireKnife'

I suppose when it comes down to it, the only way to know for certain how you come across is to get the opinions of a few different people, and it'd be a bit strange to have other people sitting there posting 'well you're x, y and z'. I'd say that I don't speak as much in life as I do on here, but then on a forum the only thing you really can do is speak (unless you're purely lurking obviously), because that's the activity forums are designed for.

It's certainly impossible to judge what any given individual is genuinely like by just looking at their posts, because I know a couple of people who are members here outside of this board, and they're not actually anything like the impression you'd get from looking at what they write.

B

Which thread on Z1, i am in the mood for a bit of a laugh.

Right back at ya Samm :P

'FireKnife'

there was a complaint thread by a disgruntled z1 user for mods deleting his thread about improuving the z1 forum . Someone quoted what dave said about z1 in the forum merge thread of here .Its all neatly swept under the rug now.

You see that's what I've never actually got... I don't see the point of keyboard-warriorism and threatening someone with violence when you're in reality some skinny teenager sitting at home in your pants eating doritos who wouldn't say boo to a hospitalised dormouse.

I've been the victim of physical violence a couple of times and it's not fun, I'm not dumb enough to risk getting more visited on me in real life because I disapprove of someone's favourite brand of toy gun FFS :rolleyes: Most of the times I've had my *albatross* handed to me as I've been too stupid or drunk to know when to walk away.

skinny teenager sitting at home in your pants eating doritos.

Ah i remember when i first started on these forums. :D

I disapprove of someone's favourite brand of toy gun

Having been kicked off of forums for this i never understood it, we all have opinions, some not the same as others but we have a right to voice those on here so long as we are not racist, sexist or just generally rude with them.

I just say what i say and make sure i don't offend (well not too much :P)

'FireKnife'

Hi,

Im Will, 19 from Essex.

I like long walks along the beach, lazy weekends and fine dining.

Hello,

I'm Big McLargeHuge, 26 from Beefshiretonbourough.

I like tearing people new orifices with my violent, animalistic lovemaking.

Also I will require you to make me sandwiches. That is all.

Archived