Magpul FPG kit, sling loop, SD catch

I used to have a massive collection of airsoft stuff.

About a year ago I sold almost everything and changed to a shotgun and pistol gas-only loadout. I chose an M500 for its big capacity and the KWA glock as a pistol due the the cross compatibility with the 18c.

I skirmished with either a 17 or a pair of 18cs.

I have decided to go for the MP9 so the auto Glocks (fun as they are) have to go.

What I have for sale here is an FPG kit I got last week and have fitted the slide of one of my 18s to.

It is new and the slide is off my best 18, it shoots well and feels great in the shoulder, it is light and flickable and having played it I would have no problems using it as a primary in CQB. To that end I have fitted the Beta project sling mount. The original pins will be included should you wish to remove it.

I have also fitted the Shooter's design catch for the upper receiver for strength.

It will come with a totally unused (still in bag) holster by Beta project that carries it in the folded position.

I also have another Glock 18C that is a bit tired and has a sticky hammer, it shoots but you need to poke it a bit to take it down for cleaning.

I have a spare plastic slide for the colder days and enough parts to build a whole automatic Glock.

I also have a large number of new replacement parts and upgrade parts.

Given KWA USA's new found propensity towards supplying spare parts a decent airsmith should be able to make this thing last through the zombocalypse.

I also have 7 long mags for it, 3 KWA and 4 AABB.

The KWAs are better but the AABBs are not terrible, not by a long shot.

What you are basically getting here is the best quality Glock carbine kit on the planet with a mountain of parts and mags and the added bonus that it transforms at the flick of a wrist.

The whole package is available, posted for 336.65 which includes 300 for me, 25 for postage and the rest is paypal fees calculated using http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm.

There is no reason to risk your account and sacrifice your rights as a buyer to use paypal with me.

DSC00170.JPG

DSC00171.JPG

DSC00172.JPG

DSC00173.JPG

DSC00174.JPG

DSC00175.JPG

DSC00176.JPG

DSC00177.JPG

DSC00178.JPG

For swaps I would like mags for an NS2 MP9.

Thank you for looking and please feel free to ask any question you like.

Archived