Pictures of CA Stuff at Militalia 2005

unimatrix001

The folks at classicarmyitalia.com added pictures of the Militalia 2005 (Milan 28 - 29 May) to their page.

Most interesting are the Pictures of the CA M15A4 CBQ and the two versions of the M249.

They also show the Prototypes of the CA AK74 and G36, but the G36 "prototype" seems to be only a CA G36C with atheir long barrel/handguard set. Not really exciting.

There's also a "CA33 RIS", which seems to be a G33K (shorter Barrel than the G33) with the CA33 RIS. So maybe we will see this out of the box soon.

http://www.classicarmyitalia.com/Militalia2005.htm

The list of CA guns in development (not all shown above):

CA249

CA AUG Mil

CA AUG Civ

CA AUG 'P' (carbine version)

CA AK-74

CA AK-47

CA M15 CQBR

CA36

CA36K

CA G3SG1

CA MC-51 with fullstock

CA M15 VN

CA 33RIS

All of these have been seen at various Gun shows where CA had a booth.

BTW, The CA36/36K WILL have a proper carrying handle.

They have released calenders showing a completed G36 with the proper carrying handle.

So hang tight, it looks as if CA is going to be releasing a huge load of new guns soon.

Hmmm the G36K was never seen on a fair, it's only on that calender wallpaper you can download at the CA Hompage.

Also the AUG P was never seen, if you refer to the IWA Pics, that was a Spring AUG, not a CA one.

But that CA33 RIS looks quite interesting.

It looks like they just made the 12 o'clock rail on the CQBR taller instead of fixing the dimensions of their m15 bodies. :angry:

Here's hoping they release the g36k after the cqbr and 249.

Also the AUG P was never seen, if you refer to the IWA Pics, that was a Spring AUG, not a CA one.

But that CA33 RIS looks quite interesting.

There was one.

CAn someone find the pictures? the ones where CA had put a TM AUG mini beside it? the AUG P is on that pic.

All of these have been seen at various Gun shows where CA had a booth.

BTW, The CA36/36K WILL have a proper carrying handle.

They have released calenders showing a completed G36 with the proper carrying handle.

So hang tight, it looks as if CA is going to be releasing a huge load of new guns soon.

I think they will not release all these types soon. It would rather take months and months and new guns will be introduced separately. It's not a wise marketing strategy for any company to introduce new products entirely in a short time. It is all about timing: good thing for the company, bad thing for us, impatient customers. :(

E.g. CA33E RIS, this prototype had to be around some time already, since CA released CA RIS a time ago. :blink:

I know you mentioned IWA, but isn't this the G36 full-size with the proper E handle?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/news/march0...w_ca/CA-G36.JPG

Yes this is a proper FULL-SIZE G36E, but there's no G36K (carbine size)

There was one.

CAn someone find the pictures? the ones where CA had put a TM AUG mini beside it? the AUG P is on that pic.

*cough*

cimg0945_129.jpg

Look at the bottom part of the pictures.

Maybe you should take a closer look on the AUG P... note especially the magazine and the rear part of the main body and compare it with the AUG above. It's a cheap Springer. I've visited the IWA, I've visited the guys of ASG Denmark and I've hold it in my own hands. Believe me, it's not a CA AEG.

Also:

CA36E with proper optics handle:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/news/march0...w_ca/CA-G36.JPG

Once again:

YES there is a proper FULL-SIZE G36. But there was NO G36 K (CARBINE SIZE)!

so are they releasing a CA 33e RIS aeg?

cool... can't stand the squat foregrip of the 33e- should have made it like the g3a3 grip, imo, but the RIS does look lovely...

Why not, I just expressed my opinion that the company would probably not release all the types Darklite mentioned immediatelly, but rather separately (e.g. within this year).

If you can't wait, you can built CA33E RIS even now, CA already released the RIS for CA33E, WGC has it for 105 USD. For the authenticity, the barrel length shouldn't be a problem as HK33E has been originally manufactured with both shorter and longer barrel, i.e. 322 mm and 390 mm respectively.

3_27-28-437-709_20030924173431.jpg

Archived