MikeLondon

H&K Picture Thread

Very nice! G&G?

It definitely wants a bigger RDS though - a FakeCOG or an Aimpoint IMO.

Yes to both. That RDS is only useable indoors actually. I normally use an Eotech, but it's compromised in the M4 :) A Walther 1x45 would look good and be practical too...

Vainguard: That is hot *suitcase*, Iron airsoft kit? If so, what parts does it need to be complete? I'm considering scratch building a 416 from one but I'm worried I'll forget to buy some of the parts

mine is still a bit plain, still waiting on a few accessories.

cut down the inner and now its *fruitcage* awsome,

except the umarex trades of course they can go *fruitcage* a duck.

DSC02768.jpg

DSC02769.jpg

Yeah, that's the one. I'll see if I can get hold of a couple of them. I'm not fond of the Marui hi-cap because of the rattle and the normal mag is a 70-rounder. If I can find 120-rounders I'll be golden! :D

I've ditched the hi-cap's many years ago eheh

Been using 70-rounders for quite some time now, but I actually got hold of the old style 125-rounders, by King Arms, at Safara!

The next step is to adapt RS G3 mags outer shell into taking the 70-rounders. Got one done already :P

Im trying, all I have access to at the moment is a cell phone camera. And, the G36 flash hider looks surprisingly good on it (in my opinion) despite it being "incorrect". I will post more as soon as I get access to an actual camera.

FN makes the M240, but H&K has a derivative called the L7a2 that is being used by the Brits.

Edited by frogfish
  • Like 1

Now that's strange and cool! Very nice gun and unique how you made an L7 instead of the much more popular FNMAG, which most people would make it into. Even though you are a Brit, I was surprised that you went that route.

Very cool, this makes me want one really bad, but I would get a wood stock still, that's just me though.

Edited by -MOOSE-