H&K Picture Thread

Just took some fast pics of my finished Iron Airsoft HK416 GBB.

Specs:

Iron Airsoft Parts: 416 GBB Conversion Kit & CNC Aluminum Loading Nozzle (BK)

WA Parts: Assemble Parts (Frame Set), M4 CNC Trigger Guard, M4 Type Cocking Handle (CNC Process), M4 Hammer Lock (WP57), Buttstock Speed Buffer & 6.08mm Inner Barrel

Prime M4 Metal Hop Up Chamber Set (WA version)

Guarder A2 - G.I. Style Birdcage Flash Hider

Genuine H&K Parts: HK 416 /AR15 E2 stock, 416/417 Sight Set Complete for Picatinny & HK 416 Battle Grip With Storage Compartment

LMT Parts: 6-position Mil-Spec carbine receiver extension, Heavy CAR Buffer, End Plate & Castle Nut

Pro Win GI 30 Style 51 Rounds Magazine For WA-Compatible GBB M4 Series (Gen 2) x4

Hk4161349a96d8jpg.jpg

HK416295cdb9d2JPG.jpg

HK41630aa41576JPG.jpg

HK416463653dd5JPG.jpg

The real LMT Tube looks a bit greyish but this is just some coat which will worn off soon after use.

The Aimpoint Patrol Sight isn't meant for this Rifle. I will get an Eotech 553 soon.

I don't have any Bolt inside at the moment. I need to put the Iron Airsoft Nozzle on the HK Bolt today.

Only genuine H&K accessoire parts!

Regards

orb

Edited by oRb
  • Like 5
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

USMC M249 replacement the "M27"

Many things are wrong , The stock , The barrel , Mp7 sights , Pistol grip

But i wont be getting any of that because it costs to much so my mock up of what i had laying around will do the job

( http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2010/06/07/m27-infantry-automatic-rifle/ )

20110328184604.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

20110328184555.jpg

20110328184627.jpg

Just took some fast pics of my finished Iron Airsoft HK416 GBB.

Specs:

Iron Airsoft Parts: 416 GBB Conversion Kit & CNC Aluminum Loading Nozzle (BK)

WA Parts: Assemble Parts (Frame Set), M4 CNC Trigger Guard, M4 Type Cocking Handle (CNC Process), M4 Hammer Lock (WP57), Buttstock Speed Buffer & 6.08mm Inner Barrel

Prime M4 Metal Hop Up Chamber Set (WA version)

Guarder A2 - G.I. Style Birdcage Flash Hider

Genuine H&K Parts: HK 416 /AR15 E2 stock, 416/417 Sight Set Complete for Picatinny & HK 416 Battle Grip With Storage Compartment

LMT Parts: 6-position Mil-Spec carbine receiver extension, Heavy CAR Buffer, End Plate & Castle Nut

Pro Win GI 30 Style 51 Rounds Magazine For WA-Compatible GBB M4 Series (Gen 2) x4

The real LMT Tube looks a bit greyish but this is just some coat which will worn off soon after use.

The Aimpoint Patrol Sight isn't meant for this Rifle. I will get an Eotech 553 soon.

I don't have any Bolt inside at the moment. I need to put the Iron Airsoft Nozzle on the HK Bolt today.

Only genuine H&K accessoire parts!

Regards

orb

Orb, you have some really nice builds! Beat me to the punch, I still need optics and a flash hider washer for my Iron build. Would you mind me asking what method you used the pictograms/upper receiver/selector markings white and red? And which colors of paint?

Edited by slu

Orb, you have some really nice builds! Beat me to the punch, I still need optics and a flash hider washer for my Iron build. Would you mind me asking what method you used the pictograms/upper receiver/selector markings white and red? And which colors of paint?

Thank you for the compliment slu!

I didn't colored it by myself. It's still a bit too bright at the moment. But the sunlight + dust and dirt will turn it darker soon.

I'm gonna ask my buddy soon but it wasn't much work to do. I also chose quite standard colors.

Regards

orb

ohoho, I dont know whats here to deal with, the USMC havent adopted any drum mag for the IAR especialy not the beta C mag. They gonna feed on standart 30 rounders.

so yeah your gun is a 416 with a drum mag not an IAR, but whatever you wanna call it, your choice

Edited by Scharf

ohoho, I dont know whats here to deal with, the USMC havent adopted any drum mag fot the IAR especialy not the beta C mag. They gonna feed on standart 30 rounders.

so yeah your gun is a 416 with a drum mag not an IAR, but whatever you wanna call it, your choice

"Heckler & Koch’s HK416 — is designed to carry a 30-round magazine, although the Corps is also considering a high-capacity magazine that could carry 50 or 100 rounds."

Third paragraph

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2010/07/marine_IAR_070110w/

• 2 weeks later...