H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Referrencing the G3 convo... Is there space inside the body of the gun above the Gearbox? I only ask because I found a very flat Lipo setup (Nunchuck style, but flat) that might fit in that tight space.

here they are in my masada Railed handguard.. Very tight space.

272612_1937778089049_1380283003_31942876_867535_o.jpg

279757_1937772808917_1380283003_31942874_1889447_o.jpg

Second pic shows what one lipo looks like, but there is another one above the Outer barrel in this pic. a total of 4 cells fit in the handguard..

Edited by SHWEL

@SHWEL

Funny you brought this up again. Above the gearbox is just impossible. Way too tight, and it's where some screws are, for uniting the two halves of the body. However, I did find, early this weak, a battery similar too yours, that, I believe, will fit inside the handguard!

The place for it is like in your pic, above the barrel, and beneath the cocking-handle tube. I haven't bought it, but according to my calculations and the battery specs the site announces, it will fit! Snugly, but will fit.

It's a nunchuck like yours, and as long as it's under 7 mm tall, 21 mm wide and 110 mm long it will fit. But first there is a little bit of dremmeling to be had in that area.

There's this bit of material, just above the barrel, after the two prongs that unite the cocking tube with the body, that needs to be cut out. It's there doing nothing actually, and it's removal won't interfere with the guns' sturdiness.

I'll try to do this mod on one of my G3's, and post pics.

I run 7.v 2200mah nunchuck Lipos under my both my G3's RIS; the size is 101 x 19.8 x 12.3mm (LxWxH).

This fits in the full length G3 and the M41 I have.

Pics related: Its the battery mounted in my M41's ris. No dremelling required.. just a bit of fung shei when fitting.

5966631463_da06bdd72b_z.jpg

And for good measure:

5966631469_0267c0291a_z.jpg

Edited by Vice
  • Like 2

I run 7.v 2200mah nunchuck Lipos under my both my G3's RIS; the size is 101 x 19.8 x 12.3mm (LxWxH).

This fits in the full length G3 and the M41 I have.

Pics related: Its the battery mounted in my M41's ris. No dremelling required.. just a bit of fung shei when fitting.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6150/5966631463_da06bdd72b_z.jpg

And for good measure:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6149/5966631469_0267c0291a_z.jpg

The problem is that the original A3 hand-guard is not wide enough to accomodate bateries, at least none that is availale. It's just no good. Hence, I started thinking a little out of the box and got to that place I mention in my previous post. Still in the front, but not exactly inside the hand-guard, per se.

Ok then. Just hacked one of my G3's a bit more to show you guys where a battery will most likely fit, at the front, in the A4 configuration.

Top front end in the pic is a normal, not chopped, TM G3.

The inferior one is lacking some bits of plastic just above the barrel, that's where the battery will go:

img0051ynq.jpg

In those two small spaces will fit a flat nunchuck type battery with the following maximum dimensions: 105mm x 22mm x 7mm

• 2 weeks later...

This Y&P or STTI Mk23, is it possible to put some long tightbore inner barrel (hiding it inside the silencer) and use it as sort of "sniper" pistol? Is it accurate and consistent enough?

Stti and y&p's are the same, in this china clone versions you don't have to put a longer barrel. It has an inner barrel in the silencer too.