H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

nice, but does it not have a flash-hider?

The one that came with it was bent, so when screwed on the bb would smash to pieces as it left the barrel

Sweet XM8. :) How do you like the GWS kit? What rail did you use for the red dot sight, did it come with the kit?

The kit is suprisingly solid but the plastic is kind of like the stuff you get from a box of chocolates, i love the XM8 logo ;-) . I used a rail from a G39 and cut out its handguard threads to fit on top of the XM8 receiver.

Haha...badass '24' setup you have there elchinator. What are the specs on that USPC you have there?

Sorry, didn't see your post until now. ;) It's a KWA USPc, so pretty much the same specs, except for the markings. As a lttle compensation for this late answer, let's see the other side:

uspc011.jpg

• Like 1

Sweet! I want one so bad. :) Will have to try that when I get my XM8 Compact carbine build going. You should do a project thread if you haven't already.

I haven't made a project thread, might have to now. Yes, you should definitely try making your own, although I was over halfway into the job when I didn't think it was actually possible. I imagined it blowing up on the first shot.

Compact you say? I too have thought of doing this. As with the GWS kit came the screw on barrel extension for g36 C so I could in theory try for it. But how?

http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/assault/as61/xm8-c.jpg

The compact is so cool. :) Chop your handguard or look for a Smart Parts SP8 paintball shroud (available in 3 colors I think) as it's modeled after the compact, although it is not perfect I imagine it is better than chopping your own. The SP8 has been discontinued though so it is not that easy to find I think. I will try making one once I have time and money again, please do a project thread! :)

http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/assault/as61/xm8-c.jpg

The compact is so cool. :) Chop your handguard or look for a Smart Parts SP8 paintball shroud (available in 3 colors I think) as it's modeled after the compact, although it is not perfect I imagine it is better than chopping your own. The SP8 has been discontinued though so it is not that easy to find I think. I will try making one once I have time and money again, please do a project thread! :)

Hmm interesting, project thread is up :) ..

you could try Blazingtoys.com. They stock SRC XR8 parts, including handguards, receivers, the whole lot pretty much.

I bought some SRC parts before actually but thanks anyway! :) I'm going to use a mix of SRC and GWS parts, just like you, I want the H&K XM8 trades on the upper but the SRC lower is of better quality. I will build mine with GWS or SRC stock, GWS upper + ACM z-iSM V red dot, SRC lower, SP8 compact shroud and hopefully GBB internals. :)

I have looked for the Smart Parts SP8 markers compact shroud on eBay but only found one.. and that didn't turn out well. So still looking, if anyone happens to know where to get one, with shipping to Sweden, please point me in the right direction.

This is the only HK I have but it's my primary. I'm in the process of upgrading the LAM just for kicks, although I would still never play with it attached. As you can see I've added paint for white dots on the sights and a flat black primer in another select place. Mk23:

imag0053fo.jpg

imag0054j.jpg

imag0055de.jpg

Edited by Chromatican

I want the very same unit , where I can found one ?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pistols-gbb-smgs/tokyo-marui/tokyo-marui-mk23-socom-fixed-slide-full-set-pistol.html

They don't sell the LAM separately, if that is what you mean by 'unit'. You would have to find it used, or buy a Wolf Ind. LAM, both of which are difficult to find.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pistols-gbb-smgs/tokyo-marui/tokyo-marui-mk23-socom-fixed-slide-full-set-pistol.html

They don't sell the LAM separately, if that is what you mean by 'unit'. You would have to find it used, or buy a Wolf Ind. LAM, both of which are difficult to find.

I ALREADY have one with my KSC Blowback MK23 ...but its an empty case , I search someone that could customize it in

order to have something working properly ...

I ALREADY have one with my KSC Blowback MK23 ...but its an empty case , I search someone that could customize it in

order to have something working properly ...

It's easy enough to put an LED in replacement of the stock light, just find the appropriate bulb and solder it in. The laser is a different story. If you want some methods on how to do this PM me and I'll send you some links. This is a picture thread.