H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Cool thanks for the reply. Apologies if this is the wrong section/place butdoes anyone know if there is there a proper retention holster for the tactical that doesnt need modification?

I run a Safariland 6004 for my USP Tactical + UTL. Fits the enlarged sights.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning guys, I have a problem with my SL-8, the contact forces are winning the trigger "coal" and I can not make more than 10 shots, the trigger stops responding: (spoken to me in the "MOSFET" that could solve the problem

The SL-8 is only semi-auto, and derived from the fact that the trigger may stop responding?

Its a SL-8 from Classic Army (the body) the domestic level is completely changed, use lipo batteries 7.4/11.1

SRC is a weird bird. Some time ago they teased us with their MP5K with B&T foldable stock brochures but they are nowhere to be found. I emailed them once where they could be bought, they directed me to a retailer in taiwan who didn't have them either ><

Anyway, SRC gen3 G36C:

DSC_5532.jpg

My DEVGRU inspired MP7, will remove that awful writing soon!

A Toy Soldier QR code sticker will cover that ooomarex blurb nicely, I still need to deal with the short story on the upper:

IMG_20120329_102700.jpg

No idea why my phone cam is all blurry today, maybe just the excuse I need to upgrade.