H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

What're the Korean airsoft rules? And actually as two-tones go that's one of the best I've ever seen.

1. muzzle energy must be less than 0.2j(44m/s with 0.2g BB), but don't have to obey this rule on skirmish field.

2. Airsoft guns must have orange muzzle tip or white rail cover or orange hand guard.

3. Must have manual safety.

Other common rules(cannot fire real ammunition, cannot be modified to real firearms, must be carried in bag...) are same as other countries

Korean government regard airsoft gun as lethal weapon if not follow above rules.

• Like 1

from experience, the orange usually went away. when we played with our korean hosts no one followed the orange safety rule, and we played in pretty visible areas a couple of times. fps wise the common courtesy was not to exceed 1j, but a couple of teams did. can't speak for country wide, that was only in the southern part of the rok.

Hey I just browsed through this thread and if you really want a suppressor on the 416 and money's not too much of an issue you can always get the Avalon Rotex-III supressor. Shape-wise it's the same as the HK factory one (in fact I think B&T OEMs their suppressors) so you'll have a more 'authentic' H&K package for the 416 if you will :)

Haha is this what you're looking for?

4cf973df.jpg

5332528b.jpg

180754bd.jpg

ec0473ac.jpg

VFC HK416

-RS HK416 LE Stock

-RS EOTech 552

-RS HK VFG

-PTS MIAD

-PTS EMAG

-PTS ASAP

-Avalon Rotex III C

Edited by Noveske
  • Like 1

from experience, the orange usually went away. when we played with our korean hosts no one followed the orange safety rule, and we played in pretty visible areas a couple of times. fps wise the common courtesy was not to exceed 1j, but a couple of teams did. can't speak for country wide, that was only in the southern part of the rok.

Rule is there but not all obey rules.

As Korea police tend to be harsh on colored part issue, many teams are using orange flash hider at least.

There are many precedents that 0.2j rule is not effective in skirmish game area(have to be informed to police),

but there are no tolerances for removing orange colored parts.

If gun is not colored with orange or white, must stay inside house.

Haha is this what you're looking for?

VFC HK416

-RS HK416 LE Stock

-RS EOTech 552

-RS HK VFG

-PTS MIAD

-PTS EMAG

-PTS ASAP

-Avalon Rotex III C

God Dammit Noveske, why do you always have such awesome guns :P But yes, it's what I was talking about :P Bar the trades on the Avalon the shape of the silencer should be the same as the OEM H&K one :P

I have one of those Rotex III's myself, awaiting to be fitted to my high speed 416 build :P Problem is I need to find a way to remove a bit of paint that scratched off a locker onto the suppressor when I accidentally smacked the tube against the locker :( Was thinking of using acetone (nail polish) but not too sure whether it'll damage the original finish as well. Thoughts' on how to remove a bit of paint embedded on the silencer externals? :(

The silencer is most likely anodised, which should be fine with acetone.

Hey, thanks for the reply! :D Actually I'm not entirely sure whether it's anodized as it feels rough on the surface, kinda like...######, I dunno how to describe it ><; But it feels like a very rough chalkboard....I guess that's how you can put it.

I'll try to put very slight smudges of acetone first, so to minimise any damage the acetone might cause ><; Thanks for the advice regardless! :D

God Dammit Noveske, why do you always have such awesome guns :P But yes, it's what I was talking about :P Bar the trades on the Avalon the shape of the silencer should be the same as the OEM H&K one :P

I have one of those Rotex III's myself, awaiting to be fitted to my high speed 416 build :P Problem is I need to find a way to remove a bit of paint that scratched off a locker onto the suppressor when I accidentally smacked the tube against the locker :( Was thinking of using acetone (nail polish) but not too sure whether it'll damage the original finish as well. Thoughts' on how to remove a bit of paint embedded on the silencer externals? :(

Acetone should do the trick. I believe the can is anodized and not painted so acetone should not damage the original finish.

Edited by Noveske
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice MP7. :)

Got some new photos of my XM8 Carbine and HK53, still missing some small pieces for the HK53 like stock pin, the rear sling mount and a sling but it looks nice anyway. :)

xm84z.jpg

Stock SRC XM8 Gen III with ACM z-ISM V redddot/laser sight and a G36 sling.

http://airsoftbuilds.com/weapon.php?id=870

hk53.jpg

Started out as a CA53, now has a ICS Navy lower and a RS rear sight. The Aimpoint is ACM. I would like a Surefire handguard but I think I will buy that for the ICS MP5 that I will hopefully own in the future. ;)

http://airsoftbuilds.com/weapon.php?id=1012

• Like 1

I don't notice much difference to be honest because I don't think there's much in it. If you normally run your sights on ARs (or other rifles) as low as you can to the rail with no irons then you might notice, but it's just a case of a small adjustment to your cheek placement. And I mean small.

Personally, all my weapons training has been done on SA80s with either iron sights or SUSAT, which have a high cheek weld/profile anyway, so I don't mind the 416.

Here is my quite old MP5K AEG:

mp5k396d40bfbJPG.jpgmp5k179fb837eJPG.jpg

Real H&K Foregrip & Real H&K MP5K Rearsight. See the exact specs below.

Specs:

(SMG AEG) 300fps using 0.20g BBs

Tokyo Marui Heckler & Koch MP5PDW Based

Classic Army Parts: MP5K Metal Receiver & MP5K A3 Grip

Guarder Steel Front Sight, KM Reinforced Front Sling Swivel & G&G Low Profile Mount

H&K Parts: Genuine HK German MP5K Rear Sight (Complete) & Genuine HK German MP5K Vertical Grip

MadBull Parts: M110 Non-Linear Spring & X spacer

Prometheus Parts: 6.03 EG Barrel For MP5 K (110mm), Air Seal Chamber Packing (Soft Type) & Shim Sets

Deep Fire Full Tune Up Kit for MP5K

Guarder Polycarbonate Ventilation Piston Head

Systema Parts: All Helical Gear Set (Torque-up Type) & A to Z High Performance Motor (Long Type)

Simple Mosfet & LipoSaver