H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

That's amazing and I love you with mouth.

How have you fared finding mag pouches?

I just use my old M4 Doublepouches. They fit a bit tight but it works. But i have to use a dumppouch because its a pain in the a** to put them back in to the pouches.

I came and you owe me a new pair of pants :P

EDIT: Btw, the silencer looks off. It's a 5.56 one...so if you still have money get a 7.62! :D

Also, does your optic clear the PEQ? I run a clone LaRue mount (not the 1.93" raised height one) and a VisionKing 1.25-5x optic...so something similar to your setup. Was wondering whether I need to replace my mount with the 1.93" one to clear a PEQ mounted on the 12 oclock rail when I set the magnification to the lowest setting (1.25x) :P

I have no problem. The Optic is very clear. It seems that my Optic just sits at the right level.

Thinking about it, anyone interested should perhaps consider buying one some time soon before that all changes like the 416 did.

Might not happen of course since Umarex didn't started interfering until after the release of the 416, and the 417 is now out (apparently) with their lawyers' blessing. You never do know though.