H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Heres hoping for someone (other than VFC!) to make a GBBR!!!!

Agreed on the Umarex trades, sanded them off with some high grit wet and dry on my MP7

Can you post a picture of the finished article? I want to see how effective that is at removing the trades.

Any one figure out how to remove the flash hider on the Umarex 417 yet?

One of my Customers did it on his.. He said he lifted that exposed pin portion, and then took pliers and pulled it out.. Personally, I am not comfortable removing it, though I am sure I will eventually.. Not sure if I am keeping this gun or not.

Looking to finish my XM8 rifle/dmr version sometime soon. GWS upper with SRC parts. :) Will look like the bottom one in this photo but with flip-up iron sights. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/XM8wXM320_sharpshooter.jpg

0f201211622PMa869.jpg

9e201211748PMd605.jpg

Nevermind the *suitcasey* AGM lower receiver in the background, will be using a SRC Gen 3.

• Like 1

I don't have these pistols anymore (house robbed), but I LOVED THEM. Both have Shooter's Design kits, and the USP Tactical has real steel night sights. This was a few years before KSC released the System 7/NS2 pistols. The MP5 is from ICS/Airsoft Elite. The M4 stock on the MP5 was just an experiment. Those metal bodies were prone to breaking where the upper receiver meets the cocking tube (held on by 2 tabs with a screw going through it), so I bought a SRC MP5 (welded steel body!) and gutted that to rebuild as my new MP5. However, I had to take a dremel to the inside of the mag well since it would only take SRC mags, and the block on top of the receiver in front of the rear sight that is covered by sight mount bases was welded on crooked.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

DSC06870.jpg

HKbrothers.jpg

DSC06872.jpg

MP5wgear.jpg

-Vu

An MP5A5 that I just bought. I wish I could build mechas like this. Haven't chronoed but should be 115 m/s. Best thing in this is the rate of fire which is 25 rps. The 11.1v lipo is inside the handguard, as well as a mosfet. This thing is a beast and I'm eagerly waiting to take it to the field...

I just need to buy selectors, rear sight and flash hider to it and it should be good to go. I know, handguard isn't in place properly :(

dsc0003et.jpg

All this talk of M8s reminded me:

In the works XM8-R DMAR

Started life as an SRC gen 3 in OD but the finish was shockingly poor so that had to go... Then decided to try and fiddle a spiral 2.5ish design based on the marksman variant, but utilise a railed upper (spiral 3) rather than the 4x ISM-V (spiral 2), without having the ugly as sin G36 RIS hand guard stapled on the end.

Sorry for the picture, it was taken a few months back on that 1 sunny day we had, so looks a tad shiny. Since then I have put the flash hider on the right way, slid the bayonet lug forward so it can actually be used and scooted the scope forwards an inch or so for better eye relief...

m8dmar2.png

Looking to finish my XM8 rifle/dmr version sometime soon. GWS upper with SRC parts. :) Will look like the bottom one in this photo but with flip-up iron sights. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/XM8wXM320_sharpshooter.jpg

Nevermind the *suitcasey* AGM lower receiver in the background, will be using a SRC Gen 3.

Very nice :-) Those trades are so lovely arent they?