H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

Just looked worn down to the bare metal to me, not painted (apart from when they build the gun at the factory that is).

Nah, because you can see near the pistol grip that the part your hand touches is still black, indicating that the black remains there while the rest of the color is around that spot.If you get me...

I don't to be honest. There are a few tiny spots of paint on the fake bolt plate that's covering up the hop adjustment on his AEG, how does that matter? If it was a GBBr and a few minuscule dabs of paint got on to the bolt carrier somehow, it'd be worn off by the action of the weapon firing in very short order, that much I can establish based on the way all my WOCs wear off the paint on their insides.

Tokyo Marui PSG-1 with metal body

Modified a metal G3 body to look like the PSG-1 body. It needs a little more work, but is mostly completed. I cut the rear sight off of the body and filled the hole using JB weld and then sanded it smooth, its not perfect but its a 5 foot looker and a lot better performer than the old creeky plastic body.

img4579dt.jpg

Performance is stock, don't really feel like upgrading it as I probably will never use it other than hanging on the wall.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...